Dynadot

domain Getting great offers on a Domain - Advice appreciated - Parked.me

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi there NamePros members,

I have acquired a Domain Name which I was planning on developing and I have already been indexed and ranked on major search engines even though it is less than one month old.

That being said, my intentions were to develop this Domain Name into a company to provide quality services with but I have been getting great offers on this Domain and I am considering selling it.

Please give me your opinions/advice on what you think is best and how much I should settle for since I already have the ball rolling with development.

I have included a screenshot of the Domain Name and its Homepage in this post. Thanks!

2h3wr53.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
traffic update, via CloudFlare analytics...
the domain is less than 1 month old ...

2qx235z.jpg

•••
I have problem finding the screenshot! :)

•••
screenshots updated,
are both showing now?

thanks for letting me know!

•••
Sorry still can't see them!

•••
I can...You may wanna look up some other recent .ME sales to find out where a good starting point would be.

•••
I would say low to mid x.xxx is possible.
Park.me would be the best, but this one is nice too.

•••
Honestly, low to mid $x,xxx would be perfect.
I have already invested into the development,
however it's a huge project for me to do alone.

Thanks for the feedback, i'd love to hear more
input!

•••
Hi there NamePros members,

... I have already been indexed and ranked on major search engines even though it is less than one month old.

I can't find any ranking for the site, neither Google nor Alexa. And being indexed by Google is just very normal - I started a small site 10 days ago and it has something like 550 keywords indexed.

That being said, my intentions were to develop this Domain Name into a company to provide quality services with....

You are offering services in a very competitive field which really needs to have a very careful costing analysis - your biggest competitor is the Free WordPress Software and Themes already available to everyone. So breaking evens in the first year would be considered having achieved good results!

....but I have been getting great offers on this Domain and I am considering selling it.

I would certainly be tempted to go for this easier option if the offer is really good.

.... and how much I should settle for ...

This really depends on how many serious offers you've had and the research that you should have done on the financial affordability of the people who've made the offers.

•••
Analytics update (last 30 days),
once again ... domain only 1 month old.

1simua.jpg

•••
Traffic stats arnt the same after you post the name here. The name is one month old to you, but not one month old. Wouldnt surprise me if its still just people trying to figure out WTF happen to parked.com Goodluck

•••
The name was never posted here, but images were.

That aside, does that not give this Domain Name value?

My intentions/goals were never to get Parked.com's traffic of
people trying to figure out what happened, but there is traffic
flow and the name is decent.

Thanks for your input(s),
keep the coming!

•••
Domain: low x,xxx

Developed of course more

I think the .me took it down due is not an ideal extension for the name

IMHO

Good luck

Last edited:
•••
only worth about 10 - 20 bucks.

Nothing more or less.

•••
parked.com
is available through Go Daddy Auctions®!
View
Minimum Offer: $500.00

•••
parked.com
is available through Go Daddy Auctions®!
View
Minimum Offer: $500.00

You had best take one of those great offers is anywhere close to that above figure.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back