Domain Empire

domain GetMoreCustomersFast (com) 4 word domain.. Any advice?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Steven R.

Established Member
Impact
GetMoreCustomersFast dot com

Any advice about the value of the domain?

Thank you

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's memorable, so it might be of use to someone. Certainly passes the radio test, but it has two syllables too many if you ask me (three in the word customers alone).

•••
It's memorable, so it might be of use to someone. Certainly passes the radio test, but it has two syllables too many if you ask me (three in the word customers alone).
perhaps two words too many ^^ ?

•••
perhaps two words too many ^^ ?
Not necessarily. WeBuyAnyCar.com does well and it's four words. It's also four syllables which helps a lot.

•••
Not necessarily. WeBuyAnyCar.com does well and it's four words. It's also four syllables which helps a lot.
i don't see any value in such domains in 2021 back in the day when radio was a thing catchy names such as the one you mentioned would be great but nowadays brandable and generic short words and much more desirable

•••
i don't see any value in such domains in 2021 back in the day when radio was a thing catchy names such as the one you mentioned would be great but nowadays brandable and generic short words and much more desirable
"When radio was a thing"

Ever heard of Clubhouse? Podcasts? :xf.wink:

•••
Thanks for the answers.
Does anyone have any opinions about the value of the domain?

•••
Hi

park it with a PPC and use sales tactics as keyword if possible
then after 30 days see if any stats.

come back then

imo...

•••
Thank you, Biggie!

Any other ideas about the value?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back