Domain Empire

* Forum Getblackhat.com SEO and Make Money Online Forum

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi, Please let me know what you looking for this site

Thanks

•••
Looking for bids, right now the highest offer is $450 on DigitalPoint. I am selling this on 3 forums.

•••
Now, only accepting bids upwards of $1000. Please do not Pm me with an offer lower than that.

•••
The highest bid is still $850. I m not selling the site for anything lower than $1000.

Last edited:
•••
CF can't be considered as proof of traffic. Please provide analytics/number of visits monthly. Tanks

•••
CF can't be considered as proof of traffic. Please provide analytics/number of visits monthly. Tanks

I never claimed any amount of traffic on the OP, I don't have Google Analytics on the site.

•••
Please, note PM bids will be ignored, if you want to make an offer post on the thread itself.

•••
Forum still up for sale. The highest bid is $700 now the $850 bid has been rescinded by the bidder.

•••
Looks like a lot of spam posts....

•••
•••
•••
Hello
See also how to make a steady passive incomes of $100 daily on virta stock trading without you risking your money online and your profits making is 100% guarantee visit the website here www virtatrade com/index.php for more details

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back