Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olissa Kamel

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Hey guys,

I have some tips for you. You can get daily visitors till 350 - 400 unuqie visitors with this tips

• No bot, no any software or plugins
  • No social media or anyting
  • No " real looking fake visitors"
  • %100 human, live and real visitors
  • Direct visitors to your web site
  • Global visitors
  • Real, direct, manuel entrance to your web site
  • Visitors will see your url and will type at browser and enter to your web site
  • You can do it daily. Only 5 minutes. And you will get hundreds of visitors
This is " tested tips " . I found this system by myself and i use it since several months.

I will share this tip with you for just 15 usd. Request PM at this thread for more details from this thread please.

Best wishes.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Question is - are they targeted visitors who are interested in your URL or they are told (or tricked) to go there? I'm asking because it's not hard to get low quality traffic, but it means almost nothing...

•••
is this the type of visitors that'd be going to your site with the mindset of potentially clicking on ads there? or with mindset of seeing something other than ads there? if so then what?

•••
is this the type of visitors that'd be going to your site with the mindset of potentially clicking on ads there? or with mindset of seeing something other than ads there? if so then what?

They are real visitors. Like as you and me. Nobody can know if they will click to ads or not.

Question is - are they targeted visitors who are interested in your URL or they are told (or tricked) to go there? I'm asking because it's not hard to get low quality traffic, but it means almost nothing...

Think as like that : You gave ads to a billboard at a city center. and they people see your ads at billboard and wanted to see your web site. They type your url at browser and enter to your web site.

•••
Then you are offering ads? You said tips for getting visitors... that's not clear enough

And are we not here for sharing "tips" not selling them? ;)

Last edited:
•••
Then you are offering ads? You said tips for getting visitors... that's not clear enough

And are we not here for sharing "tips" not selling them? ;)

I offer you only real visitors for your web site. This is " golden tips" and i found that system. so i do not want to share it free. Sorry.

•••
Real visitors means nothing if they don't know what are they doing.

•••
Real visitors means nothing if they don't know what are they doing.

This is your thoughts :)

Real visitors means many things :)

If you do not interest with my thread, Thank you anyway.

•••
You're selling something unknown and I'm asking questions, but you don't have answers...so yeah..not interested, thank you

•••
It is not " Unknown" . Try it to read my post again. You will understand it.
It is easy to understand : I have some tips to get daily hundreds of real visitors. 2 +2 : 4
That is all.

Thanks

•••
•••
•••
•••
Put url in image and host it?

•••
•••
Here is why this is nonsense. If you can get 400 unique daily visitors to your site then you can monetize and make far more than a single $15. Why do you sell the tip for $15 instead of using it to build up a far more valuable site portfolio?
I'll tell you why! because it doesn't work or is cost ineffective.

You can prove me wrong though. How about you use these tips on 1 of @talking.domains websites for free. If it proves to work then I'm sure people will be interested to buy your service.

•••
Here is why this is nonsense. If you can get 400 unique daily visitors to your site then you can monetize and make far more than a single $15. Why do you sell the tip for $15 instead of using it to build up a far more valuable site portfolio?
I'll tell you why! because it doesn't work or is cost ineffective.

You can prove me wrong though. How about you use these tips on 1 of @talking.domains websites for free. If it proves to work then I'm sure people will be interested to buy your service.

How you can know that i do not use this tips for my web site? Do you know about me? No.
Do you know about my works about any web site? No.
So please keep your thoughts to yourself.

With these tips, i get hundreds of daily visitors. If you have any doupts, you can try :)

•••
How you can know that i do not use this tips for my web site? Do you know about me? No.
Do you know about my works about any web site? No.
So please keep your thoughts to yourself.

With these tips, i get hundreds of daily visitors. If you have any doupts, you can try :)

You posted to a public forum and as a member I can comment as I see fit. Prove my comment wrong. Get a member who is doubtful of your tips and show them it works without charging them.

If it works then you will get customers, myself included but at the moment you are asking for money for an unproven system (your site doesn't count as you are the seller). In fact if it works as good as you say I will pay you more than $15.

Have a nice day.

•••
You must be very successful with this method so you need to ask 10$ for secret tips.

•••
@Olissa Kamel No one wants your “Service”. Its not hard to get traffic to your website at all, why would we pay for random visitors.

You put “Adsense” in your tags, its obvious you just tell people “Hey, go to this website and click ads and i’ll pay you!” And than never pay, or something along those lines.

If you had an honest, worthwhile way of getting visitors, you wouldn’t be keeping it a total secret, showing no proof of anything at all, and you sure as hell wouldn’t need $15 to do it.

•••
You must be very successful with this method so you need to ask 10$ for secret tips.
If you have any doubts, you can try! Hear that!?

Is that gun loaded? Not sure, go ahead and try!

•••
If you have any doubts, you can try! Hear that!?

Is that gun loaded? Not sure, go ahead and try!

Hey. Easy.. Calm dawn..

And go away from my thread kindly..

Thank you

•••
Tips received !
The positive thing is that it brings me also to other ideas that could get more visitors.
And as suplus, I can find interesting people who can help me with lots of things !

•••
Tips received !
The positive thing is that it brings me also to other ideas that could get more visitors.
And as suplus, I can find interesting people who can help me with lots of things !

Thank you. Enjoy with tips.

Good Luck

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back