Dynadot

available Get em While they Last! Available .com's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New names added frequently. If you don't want to miss them then subscribe to this topic using the "thread tools" located right above this post.

Reputation appreciated if you see fit. I'll keep posting names if I feel appreciated. :hehe:

Please post any names that you register so others don't waste time trying. I'll try to update the reg'd names as much as possible.

ANNOUNCEMENT - My lists are also available via a free priority email service.

All the action is at the end of the thread. Go to the end of the thread for new names.

%%-

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks - other similar names that have sold recently (within ~30 days of regging them) on afternic are AskScout/com ($1.23 -> $499) FilmBolt/com ($1.23 -> $499) Odasu/com ($1.23 -> $799).
Are you happy to give a rough idea (just off the top of your head) of how many names you have on Afternic?

•••
Are you happy to give a rough idea (just off the top of your head) of how many names you have on Afternic?
I reg'd around 4,600 names ~60 days ago and added them all to Afternic. Made 50% my investment back already.

•••
I reg'd around 4,600 names ~60 days ago and added them all to Afternic. Made 50% my investment back already.

Very Congratulations! @Zandibot, You are amazing, May I ask you, do buyers know these names are yours because of that they buy it or you have something different inside, please share with one or two of your secrets man, (why Afternic, why 4,600) Thanks for sharing, keep it up,

Last edited:
•••
@NameClerk.com shut me up if I'm hijacking ;) But I think it's relevant to what you are selflessly doing here.

Very Congratulations! @Zandibot, You are amazing, May I ask you, do buyers know these names are yours because of that they buy it or you have something different inside, please share with one or two of your secrets man, (why Afternic, why 4,600) Thanks for sharing, keep it up,

Thanks bro.

I don't think any of the buyers know who the person is that they are buying it from.

With Afternic - the domain names get shown directly in the registrar path. Which is the most important thing to note. A lot of these types of endusers only know of GoDaddy, so they head over and start typing names in to see if they are available. Having them at Afternic allows that to happen. So if they type in something like "Shorteo" (another domain Bill listed) this is what they'll see:

Screen Shot 2017-04-16 at 9.22.34 AM.png

That is why I use Afternic for these types of names. As they are usually impulse buys from someone constantly seeing that a domain they like isn't available and when they see one that is - they get excited and move forward.

There is no big "secret" to how it's done. The only thing that separates names that have a higher chance of selling and those that won't is research and data driven registrations. The internet is filled with data and there are numerous creative ways to extract it to build your own system of registering domains with certain metrics that have proven to have a higher chance of selling.

Why 4,600? Because that's as many as I could register before the FastHost promo ended ;)

I only work this method for these types of names. For my long term names, I do it differently.

•••
No worries @Zandibot. I encourage it. Without sales, there's no point in sharing names like this. The more information shared, the better as far as I'm concerned.

Next list will be posted Wednesday at 4:30pm EST. Thanks to all that responded, it's much appreciated.

As a whole, I think the overall quality is down a bit this week. I didn't change my process at all, I just think either registrations have picked up, or it was a slow week for quality drops.

4/16/2017 All available for hand registration.

* - I was in such a rush that I forgot to check all these for availability before I posted them. They were available yesterday but I'm sure about half a dozen of them got picked off since then.

Acoumeter.com
AfricanBoer.com
AguaTronic.com
AlbinoLion.com
AuthorMagic.com
BangkokFlats.com
BeachBumBar.com
Bitterwort.com
BloodReserve.com
BloopTube.com
BraidingWigs.com
Bregmatic.com
BronzeLotion.com
BugRacquet.com
Butilo.com
CandyCrack.com
CatchBolt.com
Chaplainship.com
Chezma.com
ChockIt.com
ComboCables.com
ConsoleShelf.com
CouchWire.com
CraftProgram.com
CreamNuts.com
Cruxal.com
Cyclogenic.com
DailyDuffel.com
Dantac.com
DesertTrain.com
Dictatrix.com
DivineGround.com
Duboos.com
DuroMobile.com
ExitCosts.com
FauxLocks.com
FineEspresso.com
FlexiVinyl.com
FodderCrops.com
ForgeShield.com
FrightCamp.com
GemLoop.com
GingerWrap.com
GraftClinic.com
GreaseFoam.com
GriefCenters.com
Grudgers.com
Hoyster.com
HandBuffers.com
HiddenCaves.com
HoodValley.com
IronShack.com
JetSkiPrices.com
KidToilets.com
LanVox.com
LatexBeads.com
LatticeDoors.com
LobsterGuide.com
Magabel.com
MailCleanse.com
MangoCola.com
MartiniTwist.com
MineForMoney.com
Moduals.com
MolassesCake.com
MotoSled.com
Myriagram.com
NeopreneHose.com
Nodano.com
NutRings.com
OldTimepiece.com
OnionJelly.com
Pantometer.com
Periodon.com
PhoneTrigger.com
Pipst.com
Pleonaste.com
PretzelCake.com
Pullera.com
RadiusGauges.com
RealStunt.com
RemoveRedeye.com
ResinCorbels.com
RingPliers.com
RoboCutter.com
RooftopRacks.com
RotoTrimmer.com
RubberPath.com
RusticBlog.com
ScrapeOff.com
ShrimpPizza.com
SimpleJingle.com
Solobo.com
SolarAirPump.com
SoupCrock.com
SpectraTube.com
StandCart.com
SteelBrushes.com
StrikeBait.com
TallSeats.com
TannerCrab.com
TeflonCase.com
Tetterwort.com
ThinBlocks.com
ToolSheath.com
TreeTurbine.com
Trollus.com
Tumbala.com
TvTimeline.com
VectorStamp.com
Vioflex.com
VirtueMate.com
Weddew.com
WingCrest.com
WornAway.com
Yatris.com
Zogalo.com

WATCH THIS THREAD

* I post these lists for informational purposes and because I enjoy doing it. Domains make my list by simply catching my eye. Please don't interpret the lists as a recommendation to buy. Do your research, including trademark searches before spending your hard earned money. Feel free to comment on any of the domains included in the lists.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks man!

I grabbed:

BloodReserve.com - It reminds me of a blood bank / cord blood bank. A reserve is similar imo. Could be a much bigger thing in the years to come.

•••
tried to get 2 names just 10 minutes after the issue - already grabbed by my colleagues. popular service, a lot of eyes ))

•••
Grabbed:

RoboCutter/com

Cheers Bill!

•••
•••
•••
20 domains regged so far from the list (by others). impressive!

•••
I regged
Yatris.com and simplejingle.com
Thanks for the list.

•••
I was out driving home from an Easter celebration so I was a little late to the party but I was still able to grab one I like a lot.
Lanvox

Thanks again Bill and Happy Easter to you and everyone!

•••
tried to get 2 names just 10 minutes after the issue - already grabbed by my colleagues
Me too, econotow was taken right away, or maybe was taken yesterday.

Nada for me again, but thanks, Bill!

( onion jelly whoaa now)

Vioflex.com - Thanks Bill
I liked that one too

•••
BeachBumBar sounds good for a hole in the wall bar on the beach.

•••
My favorite three are still around:

Cyclogenic
DivineGround
ForgeShield

I'm not in a regging mood though, so just sharing in case anyone else wants to take a stab.

Google the last one to see a potential end-user.

•••
No worries @Zandibot.
As a whole, I think the overall quality is down a bit this week. I didn't change my process at all, I just think either registrations have picked up, or it was a slow week for quality drops.

I disagree Bill. I think todays list has a ton of quality names! There were a few I checked as soon as I could that were already regged that are pretty awesome.

My Lanvox I think is awesome and I was pretty late, LAN (Local Area Network) Vox (Voice), everything is going to voice today!

Cyclogenic
I really like this one too. Looked at it a couple times.

Just barely scanning the list
FineEspresso
MotoSled
etc...still available.

Bill if these are low quality names, please let me know as soon as the great quality list comes out!!! :)

•••
registered 3
  • chezma.com
  • solobo.com
working on PeriodOn.com

•••

I'm kinda glad. Was with a parade of noisy family/friends hitting reload like wonder if he's gonna post on Easter. Luckily I was able to pass as would have been hard to concentrate on my decision process if I spotted a parade of gems like a few recent lists you've posted. (y)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Vioflex.com is a nice brandable domain but a quite search shows that it is already registered trademark. How can we search trademark database?

•••
•••
Hi Bill,

I took 3, including....
Aqua Tronic
Killer name, yea? And in the King
Bam!!! The race was on, first name in the cart, no worries about anything else,
just get this puppy reg'd NOW.

My heart was a thumpin... I did a quick search and saw the net was a high powered site.
I wondered how such an outstanding domain like.....
Aqua Tronic ever made it through the drops...
Winner!!!!!

Problem is, as everyone here is aware by now, in my haste I read it wrong... lol
After I added the names to my proggy, low and behold, somebody elses name was on the whois... wtf?

Then I look... because I'd copy/pasted the name directly from the list, and then copy / pasted it into the cart, I never noticed it was not Aqua Tronic, but was in fact, Agua Tronic.

Wooooosh... All the air went out of my balloon.
Silly Cyberian.... and not even drunk.... (yet)

So just a reminder, we all make mistakes.
The sad part..... This isn't even in the top 5 of typo reg's I've made over the years.

Peace,
Cy

•••
aqua is the Spanish word right ?

•••
•••
Back