IT.COM

available Get em While they Last! Available .com's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New names added frequently. If you don't want to miss them then subscribe to this topic using the "thread tools" located right above this post.

Reputation appreciated if you see fit. I'll keep posting names if I feel appreciated. :hehe:

Please post any names that you register so others don't waste time trying. I'll try to update the reg'd names as much as possible.

ANNOUNCEMENT - My lists are also available via a free priority email service.

All the action is at the end of the thread. Go to the end of the thread for new names.

%%-

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
aqua is the Spanish word right ?

Yes it is, but look at the difference in the search #'s,
Plus, I keep getting results for Aqua when searching AGua... lol.
Still, I'm sure I can work with it, it was just a rookie mistake and I posted it for a laugh because I know I'm not the only one to have made it. ;)

Bill,
Thanks again for the list.
There were / are some pearls in there but I was too busy patting myself on the back, and doing my happy dance, by the time I went for them they were gone

Peace,
Cy

Everyone that has typo reg'd before please raise your hand. :)
Watch how many hands go up.

Last edited:
•••
Still, I'm sure I can work with it, it was just a rookie mistake and I posted it for a laugh because I know I'm not the only one to have made it. ;)

Bill,
Thanks again for the list.
There were / are some pearls in there but I was too busy patting myself on the back, and doing my happy dance, by the time I went for them they were gone

Peace,
Cy

I used to think I will never make a mistake of registering a typo.. but I did.. fxsoultions.com .. couldn't believe it was available. "If it's too good to be true, then it probably is"

•••
I used to think I will never make a mistake of registering a typo.. but I did.. fxsoultions.com .. couldn't believe it was available. "If it's too good to be true, then it probably is"

HeHe.... Does that mean you can still advertise "best domainer of the end of times"?

I just did it with my registrar a couple of weeks back and was told.... too bad, so sad!

•••
Me too, econotow was taken right away, or maybe was taken yesterday.

Yep, EconoTow should have been removed before posting the list. I was running late and completely forgot to do my final availability check. I went back and removed about 5 domains from the list to protect the innocent. :xf.smile:

Bill if these are low quality names, please let me know as soon as the great quality list comes out!!! :)

Thanks Vito! Not sure why, I just wasn't wasn't feeling this batch. Perhaps I was just distracted due to a long "to do" list my wife gave me in preparation for Easter visitors.

took cyclogenic... thanks

One of my favorites, from a pure brandable standpoint.

I've done this a number of times. The worst part is the disappointment once you realize the mistake because usually the term you thought you reg'd would have been phenomenal, as was the case here. Thanks for sharing and sorry Kenny.

Last edited:
•••
I reg'd around 4,600 names ~60 days ago and added them all to Afternic. Made 50% my investment back already.

Wow. That is a lot of domains to handreg in a short period of time.
Did you start building that list 2 years ago waiting for the right promotion ...ahah

•••
Wow. That is a lot of domains to handreg in a short period of time.
Did you start building that list 2 years ago waiting for the right promotion ...ahah

Haha! Actually spent ~200 hours obtaining/sorting data, creating permutations and scouring deleted names lists and created a list of ~5M domains that are were available (had bulk availability checker developed)... then sorted those by certain metrics, picked the best ones and reg'd as many as possible each day (since FH only allowed 50 reg's at at time) till the promotion ended. I also reg'd a lot of the daily deleted names along side the list I made.

•••
Haha! Actually spent ~200 hours obtaining/sorting data, creating permutations and scouring deleted names lists and created a list of ~5M domains that are were available (had bulk availability checker developed)... then sorted those by certain metrics, picked the best ones and reg'd as many as possible each day (since FH only allowed 50 reg's at at time) till the promotion ended. I also reg'd a lot of the daily deleted names along side the list I made.

That is a lot work )) 90+ days of doing it ) Hope it pays off )

•••
@Cyberian

:Raised Hand:

Cheers
Corey

Last edited:
•••
•••
@Zandibot .... Ali, you're a beast. LOL. Hahahahahah. And that's not news to me, but still really though?

•••
•••
I'll only raise 1 hand because it happened once. Twice and
I don't have an off button. ;)

3 months of work
What do you figure your return after investment will be?

•••
I'll only raise 1 hand because it happened once. Twice and

3 months of work
What do you figure your return after investment will be?

Wasn't exactly 3 months of work. Acquiring/organizing the data was the most work - regging was the easy part. The data stays with me forever and it's now easier to adjust/update as I've already done the leg work so that alone was worth the time put in.

I'm expecting a higher than average sell through rate on these, and expect profit to be low six figs by the next reg cycle. Time will tell - I only have to sell a few more to be break even financially. The rest is profit.

+ this is only one part of my business.

•••
@Zandibot A 2% sell rate at the same net as your last sale ($431) would yield 40K alone.
I have no doubt you're going to come out way ahead on this but trying to figure out what to renew and what to drop will probably take another large chunk of time. 4,600 is a big number.

•••
@Zandibot A 2% sell rate at the same net as your last sale ($431) would yield 40K alone.
I have no doubt you're going to come out way ahead on this but trying to figure out what to renew and what to drop will probably take another large chunk of time. 4,600 is a big number.

Yea even at a 2% STR at the average net thus far (~$584) I add ~$49k to yearly net. 3% is ~$75k, and a 5% STR at the same average net is just shy of $135k. That's a nice addition to my other revenue streams.

The what to keep/renew process will be fairly easy now as I can use the data I've collected to parse the names with a simple script. The rest can get auctioned off and will likely alone recoup more than my initial investment.

•••
Yea even at a 2% STR at the average net thus far (~$584) I add ~$49k to yearly net. 3% is ~$75k, and a 5% STR at the same average net is just shy of $135k.

Had you not taken advantage of a handreg promo, a 2% STR would look much less appealing.
It really shows how the standard $8 to $10 handreg fees can be a major obstacle.

•••
Had you not taken advantage of a handreg promo, a 2% STR would look much less appealing.
It really shows how the standard $8 to $10 handreg fees can be a major obstacle.

I would have never done this without that promo!

•••
These are regged from the last list

aguatronic.com
albinolion.com
bloodreserve.com
butilo.com
chezma.com
cruxal.com
cyclogenic.com
dantac.com
fineespresso.com
forgeshield.com
grudgers.com
hoyster.com
handbuffers.com
hiddencaves.com
jetskiprices.com
lanvox.com
lobsterguide.com
magabel.com
moduals.com
nutrings.com
periodon.com
pipst.com
robocutter.com
rooftopracks.com
rubberpath.com
scrapeoff.com
simplejingle.com
solobo.com
steelbrushes.com
strikebait.com
tumbala.com
vioflex.com
wingcrest.com
yatris.com
zogalo.com

•••
81 names are available to register

Acoumeter.com
AfricanBoer.com
AuthorMagic.com
BangkokFlats.com
BeachBumBar.com
Bitterwort.com
BloopTube.com
BraidingWigs.com
Bregmatic.com
BronzeLotion.com
BugRacquet.com
CandyCrack.com
CatchBolt.com
Chaplainship.com
ChockIt.com
ComboCables.com
ConsoleShelf.com
CouchWire.com
CraftProgram.com
CreamNuts.com
DailyDuffel.com
DesertTrain.com
Dictatrix.com
DivineGround.com
Duboos.com
DuroMobile.com
ExitCosts.com
FauxLocks.com
FlexiVinyl.com
FodderCrops.com
FrightCamp.com
GemLoop.com
GingerWrap.com
GraftClinic.com
GreaseFoam.com
GriefCenters.com
HoodValley.com
IronShack.com
KidToilets.com
LatexBeads.com
LatticeDoors.com
MailCleanse.com
MangoCola.com
MartiniTwist.com
MineForMoney.com
MolassesCake.com
MotoSled.com
Myriagram.com
NeopreneHose.com
OldTimepiece.com
OnionJelly.com
Pantometer.com
PhoneTrigger.com
Pleonaste.com
PretzelCake.com
Pullera.com
RadiusGauges.com
RealStunt.com
RemoveRedeye.com
ResinCorbels.com
RingPliers.com
RotoTrimmer.com
RusticBlog.com
ShrimpPizza.com
SolarAirPump.com
SoupCrock.com
SpectraTube.com
StandCart.com
TallSeats.com
TannerCrab.com
TeflonCase.com
Tetterwort.com
ThinBlocks.com
ToolSheath.com
TreeTurbine.com
Trollus.com
TvTimeline.com
VectorStamp.com
VirtueMate.com
Weddew.com
WornAway.com

Cheers
Corey

Last edited:
•••
BronzeLotion.com looks nice, I'm surprised nobody taken it yet.

•••
I considered Author Magic. It would work for a service that helps writers build their author platform.

These days writers are told they need to already have a following to get a book deal with a major publisher.

•••
•••
•••
@Cyberian, both hands up in the air too. I remember the day I thought I was getting lndustry.net on Dynadot. I was like whatttt, and only paying $xxx for it? Somebody beat me to it at the last min, but then a few days later Dynadot sent an email saying the winner backed out. I was literally jumping around. Until for whatever reason, I checked the whois, and Industry.net wasn't even at Dynadot. Confused, I checked the whois for Lndustry.net, only to realize that this mispelling was regged at Dynadot. Thankfully, dynadot has a 1 time opportunity to backout of paying for the auction (that I didn't originally win anyway). But yeah, it was Lndustry.net not industry.net

I hate typos. LOL, especially ones that look like the original thing. I still own silly peids.com (mispelling of feet in french). Hope you feel better. LOL

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back