IT.COM

available Get em While they Last! Available .com's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New names added frequently. If you don't want to miss them then subscribe to this topic using the "thread tools" located right above this post.

Reputation appreciated if you see fit. I'll keep posting names if I feel appreciated. :hehe:

Please post any names that you register so others don't waste time trying. I'll try to update the reg'd names as much as possible.

ANNOUNCEMENT - My lists are also available via a free priority email service.

All the action is at the end of the thread. Go to the end of the thread for new names.

%%-

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Boxeon was my favorite... Excellent name!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Late as always! Liked the following:

EtchPress.com - Taken
CargoVests.com - Taken

Also evaluating a couple of others for registration. Will post if I do register them

•••
•••
•••
Hi Bill,

This was an incredible list. So many to choose from.
All the product names... dev waiting to happen.
Just ask Corey. ;)
I grabbed a few, including Charm Choker

Thanks bro.

Peace,
Cy

•••
Next list out on Sunday at 4:30pm EST.

Cheers
Corey

Last edited:
•••
Thanks very much, I've grabbed BlackHatNews.com :)

•••
anxiously awaiting the next list

•••
I'm new to this where do I find the list or does the names get post within the thread

•••
•••
I'm new to this where do I find the list or does the names get post within the thread
The most recent list was posted Wednesday and is on the prior page.

•••
NameClerk.com said:
Thank you to everyone that's contributed...

2/12/2017 All available for hand registration
Fabsta.com

Just sold this one Bill. Thanks for including it in your list :) Will update with details once closed.

Payment was approved at Afternic - so I can share.

This is one of a few thousand names I picked up with the FH promo - not a mind boggling sale by any means but getting consistent passive sales with these types of names:

Domain name: Fabsta / com
Purch date: 2/17/17
Sold date: 4/6/17
Sale venue: Afternic
Listing type: Buy Now
Asking price: $999
Min offer: $499
Sale price: $540
Purchase venue: FastHost
Purchase price: ~$1.23
Profit after fees: $431
RPO: 53,900%

•••
@Zandibot Congrats on the sale! I'm wondering- did you have to go over your FH domains one by one in order to include them in Afternic's premium network? Or did it just sell on Afternic without being included in the premium network? As far as I know, including them in the premium network requires approving each one manually with an auth code.

Last edited:
•••
@Zandibot Congrats on the sale! I'm wondering- did you have to go over your FH domains one by one in order to list them at Afternic in order to include them in Afternic's premium network? Or did it just sell on Afternic without being included in the premium network? As far as I know, including them in the premium network requires approving each one manually with an auth code.

I just listed them on Afternic without the premium network. Regardless, they all forward to Afternic landers, and GD is the most used registrar anyhow for the general public - they'll eventually sell on GD.

•••
@Zandibot Cool. Thanks for the quick reply! Yeah, I guess if you use them with landers and they end up at godaddy, that can be very helpful. At the moment I'm not using Afternic landers and the premium network has been very problematic, both with fasthosts and dotster and friends. I might consider Afternic landers at some point. Anyway... congrats again! I hope you'll grab many more.

•••
@Zandibot Cool. Thanks for the quick reply! Yeah, I guess if you use them with landers and they end up at godaddy, that can be very helpful. At the moment I'm not using Afternic landers and the premium network has been very problematic, both with fasthosts and dotster and friends. I might consider Afternic landers at some point. Anyway... congrats again! I hope you'll grab many more.

Sure thing. Afternic has had the highest sell-through-rate for me with these types of names. The biggest reason in my opinion is that it puts it right in the registration path at GoDaddy. A lot of people type random idea names into that registration search box until one shows up as available. I'm assuming thats where most of these types of sales happen.

The only speed bump has been that they are locked at FH - but every buyer thus far has been okay with waiting till the lock is up to transfer out. So it all works out.

I've never had a problem with Afternic - in fact, most of my problems are with Sedo - but that's a whole different rant ;)

•••
Congratulations @Zandibot.

Waiting for the new list!!!

•••
Thanks as always, @NameClerk.com

Grabbed
FunFootage.com + ListenLog.com

•••
Gr8 list for a beginner lyk me.....

•••
•••
Congrats! @Zandibot , please post more success sales for motivation, I wish I could do mine last week, I was close to do my first sale, not yet. Thanks also for @NameClerk.com for the list and his efforts.

•••
Congrats! @Zandibot , please post more success sales for motivation, I wish I could do mine last week, I was close to do my first sale, not yet. Thanks also for @NameClerk.com for the list and his efforts.
Thanks - other similar names that have sold recently (within ~30 days of regging them) on afternic are AskScout/com ($1.23 -> $499) FilmBolt/com ($1.23 -> $499) Odasu/com ($1.23 -> $799).

Don't want to hijack this thread with sales - but they are very similar to the names Bill posts here - definitely grateful for this thread. I'm certain many more names I've plucked from here will sell as well.

•••
Back