Dynadot

available Get em While they Last! Available .com's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New names added frequently. If you don't want to miss them then subscribe to this topic using the "thread tools" located right above this post.

Reputation appreciated if you see fit. I'll keep posting names if I feel appreciated. :hehe:

Please post any names that you register so others don't waste time trying. I'll try to update the reg'd names as much as possible.

ANNOUNCEMENT - My lists are also available via a free priority email service.

All the action is at the end of the thread. Go to the end of the thread for new names.

%%-

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the Softer Lips ....com

•••
Dude, what a list! Thank you for adding so many domains to these lists, makes me feel less guilty for registering 7 of them ;) I took these:

eCushion.com - Couch/Sofa cushion store.

AttachNet.com - "Net" is the 5th most used Append in the Zone file to domain names. I like Attach as a keyword for file upload.

BachelorMate.com - Are you a bachelor? Find a mate today.

Blogoisseur.com - A blog connoisseur.

HeatOmeter.com - Either a dating app where you rate people by how hot they are. Or an actual thermostat (food or temp).

LaserLiquid.com - Vape liquid.

PinupQueens.com - Clothing store, magazine, calendar. So on.

•••
Amazing list...probably my favorite yet. Was hard not to reg 30+.

GammaPeak, HideStash and Writevite were my favorites; I took a few product-related ones, as well.

Thanks again @NameClerk.com

•••
I was very close to regging writevite, triplerinse, and a few others, but trying to be picky these days....

I did wind up with Sabertail, though.

Great work, Bill! Some gems in there for sure.

Last edited:
•••
Paacked & ReducedLoans ( plural )
Thanks thanks thanks

•••
Blogoisseur.com - A blog connoisseur.
Cool! Hopefully you think Comoisseur is a solid brand for domain sales too? (.com only of course)

•••
Many look nice, I don't know what to reg. lol
]
I have many days like that. One of the primary reasons I run this thread is to learn from what others reg. It helps me reinforce what I already know and to learn things I haven't thought of before. Hopefully others get the same value from it beyond just registering names they like.

I wish there was a way to crowd source the list in such a way that everyone could vote for 5 domains and that data could be aggregated after the fact to reveal the top 20 domains based off opinion. I think it would be interesting, especially if there are a significant number of participants. Tastes vary widely. I'm sure plenty of people question why I reg what I reg.

•••
As usual, great list bill. I went ahead and regd fijireviews.com. Considering fiji is a popular tourist destination, it can be used for blogs, review sites etc... thanks again.

•••
I have many days like that. One of the primary reasons I run this thread is to learn from what others reg. It helps me reinforce what I already know and to learn things I haven't thought of before. Hopefully others get the same value from it beyond just registering names they like.

I wish there was a way to crowd source the list in such a way that everyone could vote for 5 domains and that data could be aggregated after the fact to reveal the top 20 domains based off opinion. I think it would be interesting, especially if there are a significant number of participants. Tastes vary widely. I'm sure plenty of people question why I reg what I reg.

VoteOmatic.com

This is your answer! We can create a voting site/service. I'm considering this but not decided on whether I have the bandwidth to develop it!

•••
interCause.com - a nice name to kickstart a spring, a protest, or a petition.

•••
Thanks folks! Barely got this one out today. Just finished it a short time ago and didn't take a closer look due to time.

No registrations for me today.

All these .com's dropped earlier this afternoon.

3/9/2017 All available for hand registration.

AeroBuggy.com
AgeOfSorrow.com
AkronSiding.com
AlePail.com
AnglerMate.com
AntBarrier.com
AquaAwning.com
AttornKey.com
Bagsey.com
BareAsset.com
Baserna.com
BeardStick.com
BetaSkins.com
BreathSpy.com
BubbleLish.com
BungeeGames.com
Cautivas.com
Cautivos.com
CavityFix.com
ChiselBody.com
Chitlings.com
CitrusAroma.com
ClickToCopy.com
CpcTrainer.com
CrowDecoys.com
Cubaza.com
Danxo.com
DjShuffle.com
DuffIslands.com
EazyCake.com
EnviroHead.com
FabFamous.com
FarmFeel.com
FlatJaw.com
GigaSlash.com
GlobeWerx.com
GrayChain.com
HelpSellIt.com
Hospeta.com
HueWheel.com
JediArmy.com
Kuleys.com
LaminBoard.com
MagnaShades.com
MeDitto.com
MilitaryJoe.com
MiniDredger.com
NumberEasy.com
NutWire.com
PaperMulch.com
Pinchelo.com
Playatone.com
PubliTweet.com
PushPing.com
ShagWare.com
Shaglet.com
SheetCity.com
Shmobiles.com
SigmaFactor.com
Simopolis.com
StyeRemedy.com
TecGratis.com
Tinsil.com
TrainMicro.com
Utrada.com
VeeBro.com
VibeLines.com
VidCompany.com
VodkaOlives.com
WebStanza.com
Westif.com
WheyFoods.com
Wistie.com
YumaGym.com

WATCH THIS THREAD

* I post these lists for informational purposes and because I enjoy doing it. Domains make my list by simply catching my eye. Please don't interpret the lists as a recommendation to buy. Do your research, including trademark searches before spending your hard earned money. Feel free to comment on any of the domains included in the lists.

•••
BeardStick.com
@Zandibot ??
stickbeard.jpg

Is this your secret? lol

Last edited:
•••
eBay has 147 Crow Decoys listed currently. The market looks split between hunters and the vintage decoy collectors.

CrowDecoys.com would be perfect for my brother but I can't get him to pay attention.

•••
Thanks NameClerk..I got WheyFoods out of my newbie instinct. I hope this will turn out good.

•••
•••
•••
Thanks Bill

I got:

Cubaza = "A large pipe" in Spanish
A great name for a smoke shop!

•••
Bill ..... you sir, are a fcking legend! :)

Thanks for some kick @ss shares

•••
Grabbed OvaryHealth.com from Wednesday's list. Ideal for a fertility treatment center / reproductive medicine.

C6ggz-IWEAAWWwM.png:large

OvarianHealth.com on the other hand, has been registered since 1999!

Thanks @NameClerk.com

•••
That hueWheel I was looking at but it is now bought. ColorWheel comes to mind with that. Nice work as always from NameClerk.

•••
That hueWheel I was looking at but it is now bought. ColorWheel comes to mind with that. Nice work as always from NameClerk.

•••
Sorry, tonight's list is called due to a crazy work day and a long "to do" list when I get home.
Tomorrow is out too but I promise to post something good on Sunday evening.

Have a great weekend!

•••
Looking forward to your new list! Thanks again

•••
Sorry, tonight's list is called due to a crazy work day and a long "to do" list when I get home.
Tomorrow is out too but I promise to post something good on Sunday evening.

Have a great weekend!

You have done so much, take this time to relax!

•••
You have a great weekend as well bro.
Or get that "honey-do" list done.
We'll see you Sunday. :)

Peace,
Cy

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back