Domain Empire

available Get em While they Last! Available .com's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New names added frequently. If you don't want to miss them then subscribe to this topic using the "thread tools" located right above this post.

Reputation appreciated if you see fit. I'll keep posting names if I feel appreciated. :hehe:

Please post any names that you register so others don't waste time trying. I'll try to update the reg'd names as much as possible.

ANNOUNCEMENT - My lists are also available via a free priority email service.

All the action is at the end of the thread. Go to the end of the thread for new names.

%%-

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks like someone grabbed PawnPages.com - would have made a good niche directory for pawn shops?

Also ProAmnesty.com has potential as a very topical site.

•••
Participation welcomed and rewarded!

I had a GD Premium sale earlier today. BrewPost sold for $549 after hand registering it two weeks ago on February 1st. I wish that happened more often. I would love to hear about it if you sell any of the names you find in this thread.

2/14/2017 All available for hand registration

AccuMod.com
AvaFly.com
BabbleQuick.com
BackTheBand.com
BestKindBud.com
BlockSpec.com
Bocksers.com
BrownPurse.com
ButterGlaze.com
BuyMediaAds.com
CaffeineCup.com
CastleShip.com
CatchCrew.com
CharmAholic.com
CheatLog.com
ChipFlex.com
Coderva.com
Conubia.com
CouponBurg.com
CoverBig.com
CreateBody.com
CupidMark.com
Diversology.com
DollarServe.com
DualMethod.com
DualPoints.com
EasyLength.com
EazyFrames.com
Econographs.com
FemGadget.com
FromFabric.com
FryPepper.com
GadgetMite.com
GrassCrew.com
HardDiskPro.com
HashStat.com
HumanDays.com
Inveracity.com
ItsValid.com
JavaTreat.com
Jibsta.com
LeadActress.com
Maltaza.com
MetalWick.com
MuffinChef.com
OldPartners.com
OutsideSpot.com
OwnTheMap.com
PcThrottle.com
PointStick.com
PreMolds.com
ProntoPic.com
ProvokeIt.com
RareWhips.com
RegalStep.com
RomantiCam.com
SaddleBoots.com
SaleCentric.com
Saleium.com
Schtickys.com
SelectExec.com
ServeForge.com
ShortPeer.com
SilverPurse.com
SlingBean.com
SnowDefense.com
SparkTick.com
SquadArmy.com
StaffInput.com
StorkNames.com
TechDeputy.com
TechOwners.com
TechTextual.com
ThankFast.com
ThermPack.com
TingleSoft.com
Tripkin.com
TwistedCoil.com
VirtuSigns.com
WeightFaq.com
WellBuzzed.com
WickedLuck.com
WordDervish.com

WATCH THIS THREAD

* I post these lists for informational purposes and because I enjoy doing it. Domains make my list by simply catching my eye. Please don't interpret the lists as a recommendation to buy. Do your research, including trademark searches before spending your hard earned money. Feel free to comment on any of the domains included in the lists.

•••
MuffinChef.com could be a gourmet muffin mix.

•••
My lottery pick of the day was Econographs.com. There is a wealth of important economic data available these days but the charts & graphs tend to be really hard to understand and appreciate. I think this could be a service business for someone who understands the economics and has the ability to turn the concepts into infographics that others could use.

I considered WordDervish.com as a writer's platfrom domain name but after doing a search decided Dervish has so many religion related connotations these days it would probably not be a good choice.

•••
Thank you @NameClerk.com. I took Caffeine/Cup, since I am in love with coffee, Tech/Owners - I just couldnt resist - and Muffin/Chef, I find all three names very solid and the keywords are fitting together.

•••
None for me today, but I did like...

SelectExec.com Exec search.
PcThrottle.com Windows cleaner
EazyFrames.com The z hurts it but glasses or pictures
EasyLength.com Well this one is just too obvious.

Peace,
Cy

•••
Who trendbomb'ed? Trendbomb is my love from the latest list. Thanks.

•••
Who trendbomb'ed? Trendbomb is my love from the latest list. Thanks.

I did :) I think it's a superb name, I hope Brandbucket will accept it (if not, this name will sell on another platform).

•••
BackTheBand.com - some sort of indie band support site
CupidMark.com - dating/singles site
SnowDefense.com - anti-snow, anti-ice related site / de-icers, melters, etc / some of these products are available from Home Depot etc.

•••
I love good names such as NameClerk gives because they are sources of ideas. Thanks. Jealous of some taken names already pawnpages, cupidmark, trendbomb, muffinchef, econographs, ... And congrats on BrewPost sales too!

I don't think there is a better proof of the value NameClerk posts on this thread than that BrewPost sale. More dots to your elbow B-)

•••
Participation welcomed and rewarded!

I didn't reg anything today. Didn't have enough time to dig deeper into these.

2/16/2017 All available for hand registration

AdultMicro.com
AlgebraApp.com
BakerCart.com
Besque.com
BioPik.com
BlitzPlex.com
BozoNet.com
BroadCube.com
BulkCarts.com
BulkRounds.com
CarboCare.com
CareBugs.com
CareCops.com
Chobis.com
ClickSlope.com
CrashLock.com
DocPick.com
DonutJoint.com
Doughology.com
Dumbsville.com
Dynasan.com
EmoMax.com
EngineBelt.com
EtherQuest.com
FairToken.com
FlipCurl.com
GenaLee.com
HotBirdie.com
JuneBury.com
LaserBass.com
Leavion.com
Mobivu.com
MasterLot.com
MicroStrap.com
MindGas.com
MonoSub.com
Nixba.com
OfficeVote.com
Okors.com
OpticPal.com
Otonos.com
Petiro.com
PhonicPro.com
PickTrack.com
Porchea.com
PreHipster.com
PromoTrial.com
RealCheers.com
RipAlert.com
RubberCore.com
Sensury.com
SmokeRehab.com
SoftSold.com
SteamBuns.com
StickStart.com
TecnoFresh.com
TecSuite.com
TechSilk.com
Terceva.com
ThickRim.com
WellForged.com

WATCH THIS THREAD

* I post these lists for informational purposes and because I enjoy doing it. Domains make my list by simply catching my eye. Please don't interpret the lists as a recommendation to buy. Do your research, including trademark searches before spending your hard earned money. Feel free to comment on any of the domains included in the lists.

•••
@NameClerk.com - thanks
I see a lot of names already regged within less than an hour of your post but nobody said anything on the thread. Interesting. :)

Well ... I took:

EmoMax ... kind of sounds like a class A drug - not necessarily a bad thing :coldfeet:
Doughology ... I believe it has some potential because it has some search volume

Last edited:
•••
.Dumbsville.com could be a site about the latest escapades of dumb crooks or politicians (often one in the same) :wacky:

•••
OK so I have a couple from days ago, and I am doing my best to make landers as I go, so I made a rule for myself I can't post what I took until my landers are done and I have too much on my plate. Plus I used rebel deal and they took 13 hours to process.

•••
@NameClerk.com - thanks
I see a lot of names already regged within less than an hour of your post but nobody said anything on the thread. Interesting community. :)
Well it's not a requirement to post the names you reg but I do tend to favor the members that post their ideas/visions beside the domains. I like Doughology... seems like a casual money management brand to me.

•••
OK so I have a couple from days ago, and I am doing my best to make landers as I go, so I made a rule for myself I can't post what I took until my landers are done and I have too much on my plate..
Discipline is important. Have a plan and stick to it. Remember, these domains are recently expired so none of them were in high demand during that process. The public back orders and HugeDomains passed on all of them. They were dropped but it doesn't mean they're bad domains. It usually means no one took a close enough look at them to see beyond face value or find some more subtle yet effective uses for them.

•••
Well I took OpticPal since I already own OpticPad and I find this name neat overall. Optic Pal could be a social media app, clinic offering aesthetic surgeries or the most obvious.

•••
I have writeville.com writerville.com & Videoville.info but I just couldn't see what I might do with Dumbsville.com :) Its still available.Maybe I should build a site about all the dumb domain names I have registered over the years and check to see if someone else has done something with them :)

Otonos.com seems interesting. OTO could be one time offer or something related to ears (Otoscope). NOS is apparently some kind of fuse but could also be Network operating system. In my head it also sounds much like Sonos which is a speaker system. But I see it is taken.

•••
....Maybe I should build a site about all the dumb domain names I have registered over the years and check to see if someone else has done something with them :)
Maybe we could all post there - you would surely get a lot of content :D

•••
I'm enjoying these lists. I just grabbed

BroadCube.com [broadband/fiber related brandable]
PreHipster.com [meme blog or something to make fun of hipsters, because why not]
RipAlert.com [rip-off / "buyer beware" blog OR "RIP" obit-style site]
SteamBuns.com ["steamed buns" are hot right now, but the 'verb' in this also works]
StickStart.com [not my favorite, but caught my eye as an okay brandable]

•••
We took Diversology.com

Brandable, trademarkable, diverse... suitable for anything about diversity or... diving :xf.grin:

•••
:xf.grin: :xf.grin: :xf.grin: I am enjoying this place ...

@mhdoc Dumbsville doesn't need to be for dumb moves. It can be a place where you go learn. I have quite a number of for dummies and for idiots books. So dumbsville can be for learning or experimenting things.

@iHaveThisIdea Stick is nice. Sticky notes? So we can have a stick it game. And you have stickstart, a game

Sticking to things takes discipline. So stickstart can be a kind of personal management deck to keep you going on your goals.

Kickstart? So if there is kickstart, stickstart can.

I wish I thought of all these yesterday! You wouldn't have been the owner of that name pal :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
donutjoint.com - taken but would have been good for any donut shop.
genalee.com - also taken...lookup Gena Lee Nolin
WellForged.com - fitness site :P

•••
Phenomenal thread ;) Watching!

Grabbed these, thank you.

PCThrottle.com [PC Racing throttle, pc speed software, pc magazine]

TechDeputy.com [tech security expert, security software]

BackTheBand.com [crowd funding for bands]

Fabsta.com [like Gangsta but for fabulous people ;) - dig it for a fashion style app]

Last edited:
•••
It looks like your little list was a big hit Bill.
I got to the party late again.
I was about to pop on AlgebraApp.com but looking around it sounded too generic.
I'll prob be proved wrong though.
PCThrottle Windows cleaner or mag Good catch Zandi.

Peace,
Cy

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back