Domain Empire

FREE Get 2 .Shop domain names 1 year 4 free ( ShowCase your free .Shop domains )

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
Want my Advice ?
don,t buy domains register them - for free :xf.wink:

here you get 2 .Shop domains for 1 year free

just registered MyUSA.Shop for 1 year free @ DD24
just registered Elektronics.Shop for 1 year free @ Moniker

1.DD24 ( Domaindiscount24.com
https://www.domaindiscount24.com/de/shop-domain

2. Moniker

limited till 23 December

1 choose a name
2 register
3 you get email to confirm ( by auth code )
4 you get proforma bill for 0 ( don,t need to do anything )
5 park your domain
6 sell ( enjoy your domain )

it is a little bit complicated but it is worth it
if you need help pls get back to me or post your question here

pls share so that many people can get a .Shop domain for free

Why Choose a .Shop Domain Name ?

Global domains such as .com are the most commonly seen around the Internet, however here at Nominate we wish to highlight the advantages of international domains and .shop domains for both personal and professional use.

mainvis_06.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks @Michael Ehrhardt , I also tried to register 2 names through DD24 and Moniker, never got the step 3 (auth code)
Though i did receive invoices (one each from both registrars) in email: Was asked to pay 0.00 via bank wire ( no clue on how do i do that lol )

The registration stats shows it pending at both places. am not sure if I actually succeeded in registering my two free .shop names or not :)

Did any of you guys who also had their domains in "registration pending" status could get it registered finally? (or not?)
Updates from you will sure help me (and others in similar state as me).

regards

yes
just be patient
you need auth code only when you log in
than you can change new password
they are busy :xf.wink:
you don,t need to make a banktransfer or pp or cc
just wait

•••
it has been about 6 hours since I (attempted to) registered one domain each at DD24 and Moniker. Registration status shows it is still 'pending'.

Congrats on your getting your free domain :)
need time
maye 1 day or 2

be patient :xf.wink:

•••
@Michael Ehrhardt - when you are using the term Auth Code, you mean the temporary Password, correct? That might be confusing for some people : smile :

Also, for everyone still waiting, you can check WhoIs direct at .shop here
http://whois.nic.shop/

The shop registry does not have a public Whois server listed, so in my opinion that makes it difficult if you are checking through a registrar since they may be using cached results.

I still have a freebie at Moniker I haven't used, my list is kinda mediocre, so I'm guessing at what will have best potential to sell.

Only 4 sales listed at NameBio
pita/shop 200 USD 2016-11-27 Private
stahl/shop 2,150 USD 2016-11-15 Sedo
jetski/shop 4,446 USD 2016-11-03 Sedo
break/shop 1,000 USD 2016-09-30 DN.Properties

•••
Thankyou @Michael Ehrhardt for your positive message, I am hopeful.

Actually just now I received an email from Moniker that my domain registration was successful. I logged-in and found the registration status 'active'. So it worked, thanks to you again :)

(DD24 is still showing it 'pending')

I registered
Mobike.shop
at Moniker

Hope to be able to sell it out for a neat profit in the coming days.Would you ( @Michael Ehrhardt) accept a 15% share in profit if I succeed in getting it sold profitably?

•••
Thankyou @Michael Ehrhardt for your positive message, I am hopeful.

Actually just now I received an email from Moniker that my domain registration was successful. I logged-in and found the registration status 'active'. So it worked, thanks to you again :)

(DD24 is still showing it 'pending')

I registered
Mobike.shop
at Moniker

Hope to be able to sell it out for a neat profit in the coming days.Would you ( @Michael Ehrhardt) accept a 15% share in profit if I succeed in getting it sold profitably?

THANK YOU

http://mobike.com/blog/ MoBike

is a huge Bike Company in China :xf.wink:

good luck

•••
@Michael Ehrhardt - when you are using the term Auth Code, you mean the temporary Password, correct? That might be confusing for some people : smile :

Also, for everyone still waiting, you can check WhoIs direct at .shop here
http://whois.nic.shop/

The shop registry does not have a public Whois server listed, so in my opinion that makes it difficult if you are checking through a registrar since they may be using cached results.

I still have a freebie at Moniker I haven't used, my list is kinda mediocre, so I'm guessing at what will have best potential to sell.

Only 4 sales listed at NameBio
pita/shop 200 USD 2016-11-27 Private
stahl/shop 2,150 USD 2016-11-15 Sedo
jetski/shop 4,446 USD 2016-11-03 Sedo
break/shop 1,000 USD 2016-09-30 DN.Properties

first when you register the domain and you log in you will have to provide

Account No
Password
Auth Code

than you can change password :xf.wink:

Screen Shot 2016-12-19 at 7.02.06 PM.png

•••
I did a test just to see and have been at "registration pending" at Moniker for 3 days now.

No change.

•••
Sales .Shop ( sold.domains )

Domain Name

Price Date Venue

Nootropics.Shop
1500 USD 2016-12-01 Private
stahl.shop
2000 EUR 2016-11-20 Sedo
jetski.shop
4000 EUR 2016-11-06 Sedo
fluge.shop
5000 EUR 2016-10-09 Sedo
lipin.shop
1500 USD 2016-10-09 Private
Break.shop
1000 USD 2016-10-02 DN.Properties
muying.shop
3590 USD 2016-08-30 Alibaba
liwu.shop
3593 USD 2016-08-30 Alibaba
55.shop
8866 USD 2016-08-30 Alibaba
98.shop
9881 USD 2016-08-30 Alibaba
168.shop
10480 USD 2016-08-30 Alibaba

11 search results (only the first 25 results are displayed)

•••
I regged StuffedToy.shop, what do you think about that?

•••
Update: I have received "Domain registration successful" email from DD24 also.
So far so good, but when I log-in to DD24 , i see status of my domain "reserved" (?)

(Shouldn't it be "active"?)

http://mobike.com/blog/ MoBike

is a huge Bike Company in China :xf.wink:

good luck

Hey @Michael Ehrhardt , thanks for the heads up, I hope it doesn't mean there could be a TM issue here, isn't it?

Regards

•••
there is a word mark
but this doesn, t mean that they own the world :xf.wink:

even the email sign is trademarked

Since 23 October 2012, the At-sign is registered as a trade mark by the German Patent and Trade Mark Office—DPMA (registration number 302012038338) for @T.E.L.L.

While company promoters have claimed that it may from now on be illegal for other commercial interests to use the At-sign,[citation needed] this only applies to identical or confusingly similar goods and no court, German or otherwise, has yet ruled on this purported illegality.

A cancellation request was filed in 2013

The at sign, @, normally read aloud as "at", also commonly called the at symbol or commercial at, is originally an accounting and commercial invoice abbreviation meaning "at a rate of"
(e.g. 7 widgets @ £2 = £14).
In contemporary use, the at sign is most commonly used in email addresses. It was not included on the keyboard of the earliest commercially successful typewriters, but was on at least one 1889 model and the very successful Underwood models from the "Underwood No. 5" in 1900 onward. It is now universally included on computer keyboards.

Wortlaut der Marke WM MOBIKE

Erlangte Unterscheidungskraft Nein
270 Erste Sprache Englisch
270 Zweite Sprache Französisch
550 Markenform MF Wort-/Bildmarke
550 Markenform Unionsmarken EUIPOMF Bildmarke
551 Kollektivmarke KM Nein
220 Anmeldetag AT 17.06.2016
151 Tag der Eintragung im Register ET 03.11.2016
730 Inhaber INH Beijing Mobike Technology Co., Ltd, Beijing, CN
740 Vertreter VTR EUROMARKS, 1400 AC, Bussum, NL
511 Klasse(n) Nizza KL 09, 12, 35, 37, 38, 39, 42, 45
531 Bildklasse(n) (Wien) WBK 27.05.01

Aktenzustand Unionsmarken EUIPOAST Marke eingetragen
180 Ablaufdatum VED 17.06.2026

•••
I did a test just to see and have been at "registration pending" at Moniker for 3 days now.

No change.

I am not sure if this will help, but below somewhat describes my actions at DD24 and Moniker.

What I did was first chose a domain name that was available (for DD24 and same for Moniker). Than I signed up during the registration process (as I didn't have account at any). The password was sent to me via email.

I checked my email and logged into my account with the information given, the status of my registered domain was showing as "incomplete information" and below was a check box to accept their terms and conditions. So I checked it and clicked on the button below (perhaps it stated 'accept' or 'next' ; sorry, do not remember now) and the domain status was showing as 'registration pending' now.

I then clicked on Payment Methods (from menu on the left) and saw it set to 'Bank Transfer' and below that there was a sentence in red, and the and further below was the form to fill with my Bank information. I tried to change the "Payment Method" to Paypal which wasn't accepted (perhaps because my location is Asia/India)
so I changed "Payment Method" to credit Card and filled in my Card details.

So that was it (last night) and today in the evening i received the "registration successful" emails from both DD24 and Moniker, thanks to @Michael Ehrhardt

Regards.

•••
there is a word mark
but this doesn, t mean that they own the world :xf.wink:

even the email sign is trademarked

Since 23 October 2012, the At-sign is registered as a trade mark by the German Patent and Trade Mark Office—DPMA (registration number 302012038338) for @T.E.L.L.

While company promoters have claimed that it may from now on be illegal for other commercial interests to use the At-sign,[citation needed] this only applies to identical or confusingly similar goods and no court, German or otherwise, has yet ruled on this purported illegality.

A cancellation request was filed in 2013

The at sign, @, normally read aloud as "at", also commonly called the at symbol or commercial at, is originally an accounting and commercial invoice abbreviation meaning "at a rate of"
(e.g. 7 widgets @ £2 = £14).
In contemporary use, the at sign is most commonly used in email addresses. It was not included on the keyboard of the earliest commercially successful typewriters, but was on at least one 1889 model and the very successful Underwood models from the "Underwood No. 5" in 1900 onward. It is now universally included on computer keyboards.

I do not understand full significance of your post but I take it that I can look forward to being able to sell my name at good profit.

Very happy to have met your thread here at NP.

•••
•••
•••
•••
@Michael,
thanks for the heads up.

I registered: paperclips.shop

cheers
HK

•••
Regged a dot shop name at Moniker.

Says "Payment Pending".

What happens now?

It is a free name.

Do I have to do something else or will it change by itself?

•••

Says "Payment Pending".

What happens now?

It is a free name.

Refresh and see.. Will be changed to Active in few mins...

•••
•••
@Michael Ehrhardt

I registered Wendys.shop - I was met with a trademark thingee that I have to claim
something or I don't know, so confused.
I see it in my account at Moniker but no emails other than invoice.

are these not regular hostable? [new word for the day] lol

Last edited:
•••

Says "Payment Pending".

What happens now?

It is a free name.

just wait
there is no need for payment

•••
@Michael Ehrhardt

I registered Wends.shop - I was met with a trademark thingee that I have to claim
something or I don't know, so confused.
I see it in my account at Moniker but no emails other than invoice.

are these not regular hostable? [new word for the day] lol

Wend is generic - regular name
get back to you

•••
overalls.shop
pantsuit.shop
sundress.shop

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back