Dynadot

.tv Germany.TV sold for $50,000!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Germany.TV has been sold for $50,000! Thanks to the Godaddy team for all their assistance in making this happen!

Kind Regards,
A

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Germany.TV has been sold for $50,000! Thanks to the Godaddy team for all their assistance in making this happen!

Kind Regards,
A
congrats buddy $$$$

•••
•••
•••
Congrats! Awesome .tv sale.

•••
•••
stellar sale, congrats to the seller

•••
•••
Impressive sale, congrats!
Interestingly last year I regged GermanyTV .net so hopefully it will catch some good attention and sell too :]

•••
Impressive sale, congrats!
Interestingly last year I regged GermanyTV .net so hopefully it will catch some good attention and sell too :]

you might drop it right now.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Ammar. Really nice sale. With this and Shaadi.tv sale - plus your many other .tv sales over the past 18 months you are really rocking.

Obviously I do have an added interest in this sale, so this is great news all round.

•••
Ammar. Really nice sale. With this and Shaadi.tv sale - plus your many other .tv sales over the past 18 months you are really rocking.

Obviously I do have an added interest in this sale, so this is great news all round.

Thanks for the kind words as always. 2022 has already started off pretty well in the .tv space. With Godaddy now managing the .tv registry, I think this may help from the awareness side as well.

A

•••

Kind Regards,
A
Awesome sales and congratulations, I just had a .tv , rein.tv

•••
Congratulations on the .TV sale, you give all of us who are sitting on .TV domains hope!

•••

Kind Regards,
A
great sell bro....congrats .....
can you pls tell me what you did to sell it at this price ??

•••
great sell bro....congrats .....
can you pls tell me what you did to sell it at this price ??

Quite a bit of negotiation. I think the offer originally started at $5K. Not being emotional and sticking to your price.

A

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back