NameSilo

domains George Floyd, RIP

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

slkn

Data Analytics & Machine LearningEstablished Member
Impact
133
After watching what happened in a terrible action, I have decided to make a digital contribution.

Today I hand reg important domain names .com related to George Floyd, RIP, and I would like to donate these to his family or proper authorities.

Who can help to connect with the right people in US? Thanks everyone.
 
5
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think his family has bigger things to worry about right now, but redirecting them to relevant charities or existing tributes or organizations that are fighting to ensure this STOPS happening so often. There are fundraisers to help pay bail for protestors who are arrested, maybe there are ones to help pay medical bills for protestors too, and journalists that are being shot in the face, etc etc etc.

Also just making sure they don't end up in the wrong hands, is a great contribution. It would be a shame to see them used for propaganda by people who like to push nefarious agendas and would seek to undermine the important movement that's taking place.
 
Last edited:
4
•••
Started watch video and had close for while before finished watch

It was gut-wrenching.

Samer
 
Last edited:
5
•••
I think his family has bigger things to worry about right now, but redirecting them to relevant charities or existing tributes or organizations that are fighting to ensure this STOPS happening so often. There are fundraisers to help pay bail for protestors who are arrested, maybe there are ones to help pay medical bills for protestors too, and journalists that are being shot in the face, etc etc etc.

Also just making sure they don't end up in the wrong hands, is a great contribution. It would be a shame to see them used for propaganda by people who like to push nefarious agendas and would seek to undermine the important movement that's taking place.

Thanks for your comment. This is definitely a serious event, and my contribution to human rights and integrity.
 
3
•••
RIP George Floyd
 
3
•••
Link pls?
 
2
•••
You could link the domains to a charity or gofundme that benefits the family or the community
 
8
•••
After watching what happened in a terrible action, I have decided to make a digital contribution.

Today I hand reg important domain names .com related to George Floyd, RIP, and I would like to donate these to his family or proper authorities.

Who can help to connect with the right people in US? Thanks everyone.


I regged shareblackstories (.) com as the hashtag appears on Instagram Facebook Page.

If the domain will be sold, 90% of the income will go to charity. If any inquiry will come through Dan, i will try to negociate to get a bigger payout for charity.
 
Last edited:
2
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back