IT.COM

Selling Geo-domaining ebook: 10 step guide to mastering geo domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
My name is Arpit Agrawal. I have been flipping domain names for more than 4 years now and my specialty has been geo-domain names. Over the past 3 years when I discovered my niche, I have flipped over 150 geo domain names in the price range of $250 - $750 per name.

Here are some of the topics covered in this book:

1) Things that this guide will teach you
2) Things to expect from this guide and things that I expect from you
3) Setting up a system
4) Geo-domain names – What are they?
5) Potential of the industry
6) Step #1: Extension
7)Step #2: Research
8) Step #3: Registering the domain name
9) Step #4: Lead Generation
10) Step #5: Outbound Marketing
11) Step #6: Following up with the clients
12) Step #7: Negotiations
13) Step #8: Completing the transaction and domain transfer
14) Step #9: Rinse and Repeat
15) Step #10: Enjoy the reward
16) List of Resources
17) Where Magic Happens
18) One-to-One mentoring

About the book:

The book is presented in a step by step procedure where I have tried to consider every little detail that you may find useful.
It contains a detailed discussion on lead generation, outbound marketing techniques, emails to send out and following up with the prospects.

Here is a link to the ebook

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's an awesome job you did on this boss. I must say you are so great in analysing, you analys it to the extent that even a small kid will understand it . ..A big thank you boss with this I have come up with an amazing niches that are yet to be registered.... Thanks once again. But am in the middle of getting the targeted audiences, and am confused on this. I will be grateful if you can help me with it

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back