IT.COM

Let me generate leads for you #1

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Dear Newbies,

I know that many of you are trying hard to make it in this new business of domain name investment. Things are hard at times, and we need just 1 push to make it big! Just 1 sale is all it takes to be the game-changer, build a business, one domain at a time. There have been countless stories shared, here and otherwise, where many successful domain name investors held on to the business just because of that one sale, before they were planning to quit.

We know that the journey is hard and the community is here to help. Here is how we are going to run this experiment:

Step 1: This is with regards to outbound. You share 2-3 domains that you wish to outbound this week in the comments
Step 2: I pick 1 winner each week, whose name (1 name) will be selected. I would prefer geo or keyword domain names but feel free to share what you want
Step 3: Whoever's name gets selected, please create an excel sheet and share the link
Step 4: We, as a community (whoever wants to contribute), will google the term/bing the term or use whatever mechanism they use, to generate potential leads for your domain name (we will try to keep the leads relevant as much as possible, but the ultimate decision for reaching out/qualifying a lead would be yours)
Step 5:
If no one contributes the lead after 1 week, I will personally do that for you (up to 10 leads for the domain name)
Step 6: You can then use those leads and reach out for a potential sale.
Step 7: Update us after 15 days as to how it went - 1 email and then 1 follow up after 1 week of the first email

P.S. Since this is a bit tricky and experimentation to co-exist and help each other out in this journey, I will keep adding rules as and when we hit some roadblocks.
P.P.S. Apologies to those who do not believe in outbound.

Are you game? Please share 2-3 names in the comments.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Kitchener/Rentals.com
Dubai/Account.com
Sharp/Tests.com

•••
Interesting idea with community involvement, let's give it a try.

FarmSilos.com

QuickMoola.com

HotDogShops.com

I'm retracting my submissions.

•••
•••
Sergia.com

Voby.com

Y2H.com

•••
The OP has problems with outbound and now he is certified to show you how. It's a joke.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/inquiry-vs-conversion.1209703/
Ignoring the negativity in the comment and trying to help the members here. I won't be replying to your messages from now on, if they are negative. Happy to discuss anything that adds value to others.
Feel free to add comments which may help the people reading it, along with the criticism.

•••
Here are my 3 names for your perusal:
hairnutrient.com
elitetokens.com
freshdude.com

•••
Ignoring the negativity in the comment and trying to help the members here. I won't be replying to your messages from now on, if they are negative. Happy to discuss anything that adds value to others.
Feel free to add comments which may help the people reading it, along with the criticism.

Sounds positive. Good call. Any with issues are just wasting time and can start their own thread. Them and their wife. Even the old become judgmental / Senile in the end. Money makes people assume life is easy for all. Keep up your efforts as I know you mean well trying to help. and avoid those who mean nothing but critisism, which adds zero value to humanity.

Last edited:
•••
CaliforniaPawn (.) com
ChicagoGamer (.) com
OklahomaKeto (.) com

Last edited:
•••
The OP has problems with outbound and now he is certified to show you how. It's a joke.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/inquiry-vs-conversion.1209703/

Ignoring the negativity in the comment and trying to help the members here.

Hi

i don't see it as negativity

i see as being informative, despite the remark.

if, you don't know anything about the person you are willing to let solicit on your behalf,
then you may be potentially doing damage to your own interests.

have any of you ever read correspondence from him
do you know what his success rate is
do you know what the average selling price of any of the domains he has sold or who the buyers were?

it's typical of those who want to make money, to just bite on any opportunity
but it's rare, that a percentage of them, will do any research, prior to.

and i'm glad we still got some old geezers and their wives, to point it out.

imo...

•••
•••
Thanks everyone for the responses. After carefully reviewing each and every entry, I have shortlisted OhioBoatRentals as the domain to outbound - @Hikithe Achumi

Please make an excel sheet with open to editing by anyone who has a link and share the link here in the thread. I and other members who wish to add leads to your excel will do so, within the next 3 days.

You can then go on to outbound and share the results with us.

•••
•••
The sheet has been updated with leads.

Here are the categorizations:

Email - The email address of the leads that I could find
Lead Type - The high, medium or low quality of the lead depending on the website, their current website name (this is subjective)
Action - Some of these require emailing and some are filling the form links. Looks like this industry has low emails mentioned on the site
Website - The parent website from where the lead was generated

Overall, I have put a total of 20 leads, of which, 10 are emails are 10 are form fills. I wouldn't have much expectation from form fills but nevertheless, worth a try.

Please keep the pricing between $300 and $500 while outbounding and share the results with the group.
Others, if you want to add leads to the sheet, please feel free to do so.

@Hikithe Achumi Please confirm that you have the leads. Since this is a shared excel, it is better you make a copy and put the leads there.

•••
I've got the leads and I will start contacting them...
Thank you so much!

•••
I have mailed and contacted the leads that was listed and now I'm waiting if I'll be getting any replies.

•••
•••
Don't be discouraged if not this time. It is definitely a numbers game , some outbound legends on NP stated they average a 15% sale ratio on Geo's.

I hope your quality Geo brings a sale !

Last edited:
•••
I have mailed and contacted the leads that was listed and now I'm waiting if I'll be getting any replies.
Any responses? If not, I think we have lapsed 2 weeks. We can try a follow-up

•••
•••
•••
Many other factors also to avoid flagged from inbox. These details can make or break.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back