available Gene's personal --SUPER LIST-- June 21, 2005

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gene

Gene PimentelTop Member
Impact
Here is today's list containing some real winners. LOOK CLOSELY! It takes me quite a bit of time to compile my lists to post here, but I'm glad to do so as long as I continue to get your support. If you feel this is useful, you could add to my 'reputation' points, and/or if you register, please send some NP$ (average seems to be around 40NP$). If you can't afford any at the moment, that's okay too. Either way, please post which names you took, so I can take them off the list. Thanks, and enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------
Legend:
Blue = TAKEN, NP$ received.
Red = TAKEN, but NO NP$ received.
-------------------------------------------------------

BiggerCo.com
FairPriceVacation.com
Fadtastics.com
MrCall.com
TwistedGear.com
FadedOut.com
TeamHazard.com
NewRoot.net
StealthPacket.com
StealthISP.com
SteaksSteaks.com
SteadyPulse.com
SteadyLeadership.com
StatuesPlus.com
StarWebService.com
StartingDay.com
StarCitizen.com
StampsWatch.com
StampingArts.com
Ssugar.com
SSK3.com
SSgroups.com
Sportzy.com
RealWise.net
FreakMe.net
CuteSmiley.com
CuteHug.com
CuteBrand.com
CutCD.com
WOLJ.com
CutiPie.com
Jarney.com
CutyourCarbs.com
CuttingRooms.com
CutLbs.com
CustAudio.com
CupiWeb.com
CrystalGeek.com
CubeCafe.com
FactSurvey.com
MastersPiano.com
FamilyRocks.com
FamilyBadge.com
FamilyCDs.com
FamilyAntique.com
FamilyAndGod.com
FakedPicture.com
FakedPic.com
FakedPhoto.com
FairyPixies.com
FairShow.com
FadingImage.com
FacultyHub.com
FactoryWebs.com
FabricGlues.com
FabricdePots.com
FactDigest.com
MarketQue.com
FactSolutions.com
FakeHalo.com
Playdoughs.com
3tacos.com
FeedYourPig.com
PipHead.com
Surrounders.com
Hangies.com
CrushCenter.com
Smokeables.com
FatMonky.com
FatalSyntax.com
MateMagnet.com
DogCover.com
FakeNot.com
TeensOwn.com
TechyGadgets.com
TechCheese.com
PipeHype.com
MassiveContent.com
MassageFoot.com
BizMinds.com
StarVitamin.com
FairBoot.com
FaithTimes.com
Captivations.net
Rebrew.com
Zsolution.com
Zmzy.com
ZoomVista.com
Yepo.net
YeGifts.com
Xars.net
WrongDrug.com
WriteSign.com
WrestlingBoy.com
WrapHost.com
WowMatrix.com

Begins with a zero:
0neWorld.com
0nFire.com
0pportunists.com
000pix.com
0utdoors.com
0utrage.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice list as always, I'll send along NP$ if I reg anything.

•••
Nice list gene.

FadedOut.com
OR
SteadyLeadership.com

might have a usefullness to someone.

•••
Wanted to register MateMagnet.com but it's not available anymore :D

Thanks for the great list Gene, will send NP$ if reg.

•••
great work Gene!
Where is the reputation score? I will add a point.

•••
It seems like quite a few people aren't sending you NP$ gene, and I am sorry to hear that. You really contribute a lot to the community, the least they could do is leave you some rep. If I reg any, NP$ will be surely sent. Thanks for all of your hard work, and great domains!

•••
...in the while, why don't a rep too?

•••
Some excellent domains! I'll let you know what I reg. :)

•••
Gene, many thanks I have just registered biggerco.com. Not sure about these np's do i buy these and send to you ? How? I am new here. Thanks again for you hard work.

•••
Apparently someone already got to FaithTimes.com, darnit. :)

•••
ApeXX said:
It seems like quite a few people aren't sending you NP$ gene, and I am sorry to hear that. You really contribute a lot to the community, the least they could do is leave you some rep. If I reg any, NP$ will be surely sent. Thanks for all of your hard work, and great domains!

Yeah, it's been a bit discouraging, I'd like to be able to post a list every day but it takes a good half hour out of my day to do so. So I've decided to just post as time allows, based on the NP$ I do receive. And, whether or not I receive ANY, I'll still post a list once in a while just because. Thanks for your support :)

Hmm, I just rescanned this list -- looks like 15 domains have been taken and not a single NP$. Oh well!

dochlaggie said:
Gene, many thanks I have just registered biggerco.com. Not sure about these np's do i buy these and send to you ? How? I am new here. Thanks again for you hard work.

Hi! Thanks for the thought -- but you are very new and don't have any NP$ available yet. No problem! In time you will. You earn NP$ by posting in the forums here at NamePros.com. It doesn't cost you anything, although you can buy NP$'s if you wanted to. But please don't do that for the sake of this list... wait until you start gaining NP$'s by posting etc. Like I say at the top of my message, if you're not able to afford NP$'s right now, don't worry about it :) It's the folks who have plenty of NP$'s to spare, take names and don't donate that irritate me.

Last edited:
•••
Too bad that all are red, no blue. It is a shame.

•••
Hey Gene,

Maybe you can start a (private) PM list for those who are willing to pay for your efforts! I'd be willing to give ya NP$ if you sent me a list... regardless of whether or not I decided to reg any! :bingo:

Lyte

•••
dochlaggie said:

Thanks Gene :tu: !

Also, dochlaggie, don't worry about the NP$ to Gene, I've got you covered :] .

Thanks again!

True_Snake

•••
thank you

Many thanks for donating to Gene on my behalf. Much appreciated a wonderful thing to do.

•••
That wasn't necessary... but thanks very much! That's very kind of you. Thank's for stepping up to the plate -- it will come back to you in the long run.

True_Snake said:
Thanks Gene :tu: !
Also, dochlaggie, don't worry about the NP$ to Gene, I've got you covered :] .
Thanks again!
True_Snake

And another BIG thank you goes out to 'Digimainsbiz' who donated without claiming any domains... just to help take up some slack for those who aren't pulling their own weight. You guys are the best.

•••
No problem :tu: !

By the way, I just registered MrCall.COM and have sent the NP$ your way, Gene :].

True_Snake

•••
True_Snake said:
No problem :tu: !
By the way, I just registered MrCall.COM and have sent the NP$ your way, Gene :].
True_Snake

That's a really good domain in my opinion... I was hesitant to put it out for the taking. Thanks again for your great support TS! :)

•••
when i get some more np$ i'll register one

•••
Just got MassageFoot.com Hopefully can find some people interested in it.

Sent over $NP. Thanks.

•••
Thanks Gene for the list :)

would send NP if were to register.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back