Dynadot

Generating traffic to Amazon affiliate site?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey there,
I see a lot of posts about how ppl are making money regularly from small amazon sites. I've set up one with unique content (i m a nutritionist by profession so wrote it myself), but haven't had a single visitor yet, let alone make money!
How do you generate traffic to your sites? Do you manage to get good search engine position or do you advertise in relevant forums etc?

Btw my site is www . glucosaminechondroitin . info feel free to comment as I'm a newbie with regards to web design.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi, the website is ok. You might be better off making a wordpress based site and writing some articles. If you get some backlinks on key words you are promoting ie names of the drugs. You just need to pick a low competition term and try to rank on 1-3rd page of google for it.

•••
No need to use wordpress, but a couple of suggestions for your site:

Don't put a bunch of topics on the same page. Make multiple pages, one per topic. Stay focused - don't put random ads just for the sake of putting up more ads. Expand on your content - you should be going for at least 350 words or so per article. Include information that people won't find on other sites - if you're a nutritionist, you have an edge on writing good content for this niche.

Then give people links to buy (like you're doing.) Do you think some of those products are better than others? Explain why! Compare them, rate them, review them, don't be afraid to be critical.

Add a FB "like" button to each page so it's easy to share.

If you write that kind of content, search engines will like it, people will like it, you'll get natural links to it, and people will buy things.

Last edited:
•••
Many thanks, that feedback was very useful!! I'll work on your suggestions, thanks again :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back