IT.COM

General Tips

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Okay, I got 2 main sites running and want to know how to promote them more.

My one website is a forum based site (anythingtalk.com) and the other is a picture rating site (cuteorugly.com).

How would I go about promoting these sites WITHOUT using money? What types of websites could I contact to exchange links with? I know you guys will say like PR5 sites, but I'm talking about the types of sites, not the ranked site.

Know any websites that could promote your website with banner impressions possibly for free?

What are the best ways you guys promote you websites so they become big? That is what I'm looking to find out. My best source has been AIM Chat Rooms, lol. Help me please!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
so if you have <a href="site.html">Free</a>

if you search for Free on google you will find it somewhere?

•••
Free is way to competitive probably not or wouldnt never find it.
Perhaps "Free Hats" or something more specific.

•••
How will keywords help you if you do not have a popular site?

•••
Well I think the point is that including relevant keywords on your site will help you in search engine results. Without them, your site will never be found. Links from higher PR domains helps you get higher in the rankings on Google, as well as that keyword link trick identity_00 mentioned in this thread.

You won't instantly go to #1, but if you develop and optimize properly, you will be ahead of a lot of other sites...

•••
Originally posted by identity_00

This is anchor text: <a href="somthing.html">YOUR KEYWORD</a> Keep your keywords in mind when making new pages - do some research here:
http://www.DigitalPoint/tools/suggestion/?keywords=yahoo
it will tell you the apx. type in traffic for that keyword/s. then focus on that keyword.

I'm confused... please help...

•••
•••
How do you get members?!?!

I NEED members on www.AnythingTalk.com . We are stuck at 155 right now, and looking for more. What are some ways you get members onto your forums?

•••
Originally posted by x3knet
Okay, I got 2 main sites running and want to know how to promote them more.

My one website is a forum based site (anythingtalk.com) ...

Originally posted by phrone
I NEED members on www.AnythingTalk.com . We are stuck at 155 right now, and looking for more. What are some ways you get members onto your forums?

[/Merged threads for consistency].
All the best!
B-)

•••
well, im stuck at 6 and 1 :P

•••
Thanx Coolhost. What was the other thread that you merged? lol

Yeah, how can I get more members on http://www.AnythingTalk.com while driving traffic also. Please visit the site as a guest and tell me what I should do. You don't have to sign up because this isn't an advertise forum :-D

•••
1-Use Link Dumps
2-Boost Google PR /Alexa Rating
3-Post links in your sigs/ask members to do the same
4-Run a competition for something that costs you nothing

•••
buy ad space, to get something good you gotta spend some money, i spent well over 500 im 4 months just to get shag up to 5,000 unique visitors daily... if you can do it for free, good job, but most of the time it tkaes money

•••
ill do it for free, lol :P

•••
Doing it for free is very tim econsuming.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back