IT.COM

budget: above $100 General Business Domain | 'solutions' 'interactive' 'productions', etc.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Snowcone

Impact
Hey all, I'm currently looking for business domains. They need to meet the following criteria below.

As a quick background, this domain is going to be used as a parent company for my other business that I own.

Requirements:
  • Can't be niche specific / business specific name
  • Needs to be a .com / .net (much preferred .com)
  • Preferred if it comes with graphics (not needed)
Budget is anywhere from $0-$500 (can be a bit higher if fully needed)

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you need any references of things that I like.

If you have anything that falls into this category, please send me a message or comment on this thread.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Am I reading your budget correctly? Up to $500 for a .com business name for your company. I give up.

•••
Am I reading your budget correctly? Up to $500 for a .com business name for your company. I give up.
If someone has a domain for sale that I like, then my budget to purchase will go up to $500

•••
Very vague request. Can you give us an example of a non niche specific business name? Most names contain keywords which it sounds like you are avoiding. Do you mean made up?

You will get better results if you are more specific. Good Luck.

•••
Very vague request. Can you give us an example of a non niche specific business name? Most names contain keywords which it sounds like you are avoiding. Do you mean made up?

You will get better results if you are more specific. Good Luck.
I like domains that have things like 'solutions' 'interactive' 'productions', etc. Let me know if you need me to be more descriptive and I can

•••
If anyone has any other questions please feel free to send me a message

•••
I like domains that have things like 'solutions' 'interactive' 'productions', etc. Let me know if you need me to be more descriptive and I can
How about you edit the main post and include the keywords in the title?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back