DVD interactive screens

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Impact
50
This doesn't qualify as graphics or flash but since the description of thies forum includes other art I assumed that it'd be appropriate to post here. Mods, please move if I posted in the wrong section.

I'm looking for software that will allow me to creat an interactive title screen for my DVD that I am making. Like most Comercial DVD's when you insert the DVD, there's a title screen and chapter selection. I am looking for something that will allow me to create that. I would have googled it but I do not know what terms to goole so if anyone can help it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
-Ambrose
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Google for DVD authoring, just to give you a clue Adobe do something really easy to use for exactly this purpose called Encore DVD
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back