Dynadot

Gene Editing and CRISPR domains!

NameSilo
Watch

Alrightalright

Impact
Any thoughts on potential value of these types of domains in the future?
I think with CRISPR and other gene editing technology making such big waves there may be some value in gene related domains

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I’ve got geneediting.io and I’m tempted to delete it. Someone give me a lowball offer and I might just take it 😊 note: only will sell if not sold on afternic yet

•••
•••
•••
•••
You guys are missing the main thrust of CRISPR. It is indeed CRISPR GENE EDITING. BUT, the value is when the editing takes place, and the end product is "Gene Therapy".

•••
•••
Overnight the Nobel Prize in Chemistry was awarded to the co-discoverers of CRISPR. It could easily have won in medicine, but clearly some applications of CRISPR are outside the medical field. Well deserved to two amazing women - the first time two women have won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in same year.

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/chemistry/

•••
I picked up DNAchains.com a while ago...

•••
•••
GeneOnDemand dot com
Genestec dot com

Last edited:
•••
•••
rewiregenetics.com
rewiregen.com
rewirebio.com

•••
•••
Gene-Testing com
GeneTesting net
Gene-Therapy net
GeneticBloodTests com
GeneCellTX com
Genotecs com
GenomicsAlliance com
CellGeneTX com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Company's into Crispr are beginning to see increase in value. When will domain investors see increase in demand?

Intellia and gene editors lead weekly healthcare gainers; CEL-SCI and Citius trail

seekingalpha.com/news/3712730-intellia-and-gene-editors-lead-weekly-healthcare-gainers-cel-sci-and-citius-trail

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
GeneTx dot co.uk
GeneTx dot xyz
GeneTechno
TecnoGene

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back