Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Gas Prices

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Bill36

Established Member
Impact
201
Ok well im not sure what you guys are paying where ever you leave, but we are paying $3.59 a gallon. This is for regular not the premium. To me this is ridiculous!! Anyways what are you guys paying?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
well atleast your scooter gets good gas mileage.
 
0
•••
Yeah I'm in Chicago (about 30 minutes South actually) and it costs me about $40-$45 to fill my tank :( It's a small '06 Saturn Ion with like a 10 gallon tank. Gets around 20 mpg which is bad considering I need to fill it about once every week or week and a half.

-RageD
 
0
•••
I just got gas 2 days ago and it was at $3.60/gallon here...so I'm sure it's gone up again.

lilbballer27 said:
Yea this one honda i was looking is called a cbr 600rr.
Those are nice motorcycles...I want to get the Honda CBR 1000RR. ;)

Sure would be better mileage than my Grand Cherokee.
 
0
•••
Good new, USD is growing now, gas price will go down soon.
 
0
•••
gmtfan said:
Good new, USD is growing now, gas price will go down soon.

My ass. No matter what happens to US economy or dollar, those suckers will keep jacking the prices. They can talk about lowering the prices for years but wouldn't do it. They are all blood suckers.
 
1
•••
Yea when it comes down to it opec makes the decisions lol.
 
0
•••
Slightly back on topic $3.35 in south carolina, atleast where I am. On top of that I drive my vehicle for work and get .50 cents per mile reimbursement... :).
 
0
•••
Well atleast you get some reimbursement! Thats pretty cool
 
0
•••
You all should be happy with this prices :) In my country gallon costs around $7.47 :)
 
0
•••
lilbballer27 said:
Well atleast you get some reimbursement! Thats pretty cool

Oh yeah I love it, the only bad thing is I drive an suv so it gets horrible gas mileage ><. I of course would be driving a scooter if I could but the job require carrying sensitive equipment between office locations (no I'm not a courier :hehe: ).
 
0
•••
The main refinery in Scotland is on strike this week and prices are up from a crazy £1 per litre to £1.25 per litre D-:

Contender for highest in the world at $12 a gallon :hehe:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
$3.59

And I just got my learners permit.

In a year or so, all of my money will be in my gas tank
:'(
 
0
•••
3 WORDS...


Pump

and

Run!!!

LOL im just playing! My friend works at a gas station and says thats what some people are doing lately...
 
0
•••
We are also at about $3.60 for regular...I used to use premium but moving down to regular..screw it. Also when I used to do a full tank fill. Now I do about 1/2 a tank or less. Really trying to not use gas.
 
0
•••
I wonder how the government rebates are going to effect all of this. Sportbike anyone? I expect to see more than usual out this summer.
 
0
•••
mainstream said:
3 WORDS...


Pump

and

Run!!!

LOL im just playing! My friend works at a gas station and says thats what some people are doing lately...


I bet alot of people are doing this now but since gas is so high that is so illegal lol
 
0
•••
$3.58 here in Austin,Tx.

I simply close my eyes when I fill my tank.
I can't bare to see all those numbers ring up!


D-:
 
0
•••
lol good idea i should start closing my eyes to. :)
 
0
•••
Filled up tonight at $3.68/gallon...cost was $58.90 and had about a quarter tank already. :o

Not much fun at the station anymore...especially for people with SUVs. :|
 
0
•••
$3.65 a gallon for unleaded.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back