IT.COM

domain [ 'gams.mobi' as 'games.mobile' ]

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Please appraise... gams.mobi

I think it's best suited as 'Mobile Games'.

Search Traffic (exact match of 'gams'):
- Global Monthly Searches: 90,500 per month.
- Local Monthly Searches: 18,100 per month.
sedo.com/search/dvi/?domain=gams.mobi

I had also checked the TESS (Trademark Electronic Search System) and found no exact match of word 'gams'.

Many thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hello?
any opinion please?

•••
gams.mobi is indeed that it has been influenced by these sites...
- gams.com -> site about: general algebraic modeling system
- gams.net -> site about: games
- gams.org -> site about: software system
- gams.biz -> site about: computer networking service

So, based on TESS and other resources, I think there is no trademark violation of word 'GAMS'.

What do you think guys?

•••
$0, just ask for refund.

•••
•••
•••
Oh I hope I am not too late. This name not even worth the time for me to whois check it. Refund it ASP if you can. Goodluck

•••
Oh I hope I am not too late. This name not even worth the time for me to whois check it. Refund it ASP if you can. Goodluck

So the conclusion is... a very high traffic does NOT guarantee that your domain will be valued high :D
Because there is other factor that matters: clarity!
Thank you all!

*Answering questions and responding to other posters is NO LONGER considered a bump - This IS Allowed now*

•••
The conclusion is gams is actually more used as "legs" and whats on the right of the dot is most of the problem here.

•••
So the conclusion is... a very high traffic does NOT guarantee that your domain will be valued high :D
Because there is other factor that matters: clarity!
Thank you all!

*Answering questions and responding to other posters is NO LONGER considered a bump - This IS Allowed now*

What traffic? Are you referring to the google searches per month? That doesn't mean the number of searches per month for "gams" will be equal with the traffic your domain will get. :lol:
I am sure the traffic of that domain is almost 0.
Don't waste your time with that domain.

•••
What traffic? Are you referring to the google searches per month? That doesn't mean the number of searches per month for "gams" will be equal with the traffic your domain will get. :lol:
I am sure the traffic of that domain is almost 0.
Don't waste your time with that domain.

I'm using this tool from sedo:
http://sedo.com/search/dvi/?domain=gams.mobi
which is equal to google adword exact match.

•••
The conclusion is gams is actually more used as "legs" and whats on the right of the dot is most of the problem here.

I think I just have to park it because its parking statistic is not that bad :)

•••
Search Traffic (exact match of 'gams'):
- Global Monthly Searches: 90,500 per month.
- Local Monthly Searches: 18,100 per month.

A .com with 1 monthly exact search volume is better then a .mobi with 100,000 exacts.

That should sum up the value in a nutshell for you. $0

•••
A .com with 1 monthly exact search volume is better then a .mobi with 100,000 exacts.

Nice quote :)

And I think it's similiar with this article (http://idnx.com/#tld) which said about the rangking of the top 10 TLD:
1. .com (the most valuable TLD)
2. .de (-37% price vs .com)
3. .co.uk (-74% price vs .com)
4. .net (-75% price vs .com)
5. .eu (-81% price vs .com)
6. .org (-84% price vs .com)
7. .es (-86% price vs .com)
8. .info (-90% price vs .com)
9. .biz (-96% price vs .com)
10. .mobi (-97% price vs .com)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back