Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Almost $10k profit in just a few days. Very good :)

I was surprised when I saw that this domain was sold for $11000 at Namejet few days ago. It looks like Flippa became good place for selling premium domains.

•••
Nothing wrong with selling the name but developed this name would have yielded multiples well beyond the 20k thrown at it recently. I guess for some residual income is just not their style...oh well good luck to the seller and buyer.

Blake

•••
Nice flip for sure! Congrats Federer :)

•••
Seems Frank Shillings team bought it?

•••
great job :) ... i also own egaming.info but dont know its value ... can anyone tell me abt this?

•••
great job :) ... i also own egaming.info but dont know its value ... can anyone tell me abt this?

Post it under the Appraisals section and you may get some ideas :)

•••
:talk:

who pays $20k for a .info and parks it

another domainer, that's who

but maybe name hasn't changed hands yet

:)

Last edited:
•••
The domain was purchased by an end user (before the auction, we carefully selected a handful of end buyers and informed them about the auction event).

Details will follow shortly.

•••
Congratulation to Federer!! nice sale. Laughter.info was still at auction on flippa with a bid of $35 feel sorry that I have placed it for auction, but what I always taking care of is my reputation as a seller. So i will say goodbye to it and just hoping luck strikes me for the last 15 days. Again Federer Congratulation.

•••
I am going to build my malnutrition.info :D

•••
Going to sell my Homes.info there now :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
I hope it will hit 20k too.

•••
•••
With $20k anyone could get an established website with good revenue and with a decent domain in .com

•••
Homes is the 2nd best term for real estate in U.S. and top term worldwide, period.
It's not just a decent domain/term.

•••
With $20k anyone could get an established website with good revenue and with a decent domain in .com

based on that logic any $20K+ sale makes no sense - why buy whatever.net/org/tv/me/info/etc when anyone could have solid whateverplussomething.com with ready running moneymaking website at that price or lower... thats all about being decent vs premium imho.. i'm so happy i'm not an end user.. :)

congrats to Federer

•••
I said decent, which may be a two word domain and not random words. And I was talking about games.info.
So you have games.info and try to develop it. BTW games.com is already developed. When is games.info going to cover at last $20k w/o considering all the money that could be spent in development hosting advertising etc.
I agree with homes.info, indeed is a great domain, as well as domains.info, but not technology.info, IMO tech.info would be the best choice.

•••
if you read our listing, you will see why Technology (.) info is a valuable name.
People search for Technology more than 20,000,000 times each month.
Tech.info is not available/still belongs to the registry.

•••
In premium domains, searching volumei not considered. The main source traffic should be from typein traffic and not from SEO, that is why end users spend money in premium domains. Don't understand me wrong, I didn't say, it has no value, I said compared to the other domains you have mentioned here (including domains.info which is in your sig) technology is less valuable.
I didn't knew tech.info still belongs to the registry, but it can be considered as an advantage for you because end users can not choose between tech and technology. ;)

•••
•••
Yes we did take a small loss with Rock.org - but it's 1 very small rock in an ocean of domain sales.

We move a serious amount of inventory each month, 95% of which is (highly) profitable. We've have just moved close to $50K worth of .INFO names that were acquired for a fraction of the price.
Why waste time/energy pondering over the 5% setbacks. It happens, we move on. Our model is churning out constant sales each week and that's what counts. But most aren't able to look behind the scenes and see all the sales, so they focus on that one negative setback.

75% of domain investors are investing at a loss / not profitable - so I think we're doing OK.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back