Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain GambleMacau appraise!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssamriga

VIP Member
Impact
81
GambleMacau appraise please! going on Moniker auction!

GambleMacau.info

what is it worth? I know .info isn't the greatest, but what do you think?

I really need some appraisals, because I need to set the minimum price for Moniker auction...
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I got accepted for gambling auction at Moniker, so I really would appreciate any appraisal...
 
0
•••
Not to sure about the value of this one, but Macau names seem to be popular & will increase in price. Been trying to get appraisals on my Macau ones but can't seem to get any response :td:

Congrats on getting accepted in the Moniker auction. Did you submit to the GEO auction or the Casino one? I'm also thinking of submitting some names as well. Wondering what price you put as your reserve to get accepted into the auction.
 
0
•••
I submitted it for casino auction.
The problem is I still have to sign the contract and send my reserve price, but I am not about how high I can ask...

That's why I posted here, to get some experienced domainers appraisal, but no one is answering :(
 
0
•••
the info part hurts it...I would say $99 undeveloped...if someone at the auction is hot for it maybe $250-300.
 
0
•••
thanks dentalpro :)

I was thinking something along 100$, si I put it as minimum price...
 
0
•••
ssamriga said:
thanks dentalpro :)

I was thinking something along 100$, si I put it as minimum price...


I think you'll sell it a t that price...good left of the dot...imo



.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back