Dynadot

G-day fellow domainers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sellingTLDs.com

Established Member
Impact
Hi to all, looking forward to getting to meet people and make friends, affiliate, do business and have a laugh. I can perhaps sometimes be a little hard to understand so if thats the case please just ask me to clarify what the hell im trying to say if it seems of interest. Probably a PM would be best way to get clarity and get better aquainted, I have plenty of time as im on a disability pension. I'll go out of my way to help people, do deals and sell domains. I'm honest as the day is long, a gentleman and man of integrity as im sure everyone here is after reading the user agreement. I look forward to learning from many of you, and thank DomainEmpire.com for the referal, cheers Luigi. Not sure but i guess i'll add a file which has my domain portfolio on it for anyone to see, as i see Attach files to the right>ok done TY John :) still have great .us domains for someone who wants to affiliate/befriend me. if u check my portfolio you may see what im talking about.

Attachments

• domains only list.txt
    5.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
TY RazorNF

Welcome John!
Hi RazorNF i've only read a few threads on here just happened to be yours if i remember correctly on newbie q&a i think. Thanks for the reply anyway, seems everyone else is a bit stand-offish. Is this a real clicky forum where ya have to be a genius and prove yourself before ya get any love hehe? (I love you) (BAH!) For the rest of you G-day is short for good day, i probly lost ya there hey, dont be shy now, i wont bite i'll (Kick ass!)

Last edited:
•••
sending you some welcome love :)

•••
•••
tnx eurorealtor, nice to meet you.

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Welcome to NamePros :)
ty

•••
•••
Hi RazorNF i've only read a few threads on here just happened to be yours if i remember correctly on newbie q&a i think. Thanks for the reply anyway, seems everyone else is a bit stand-offish. Is this a real clicky forum where ya have to be a genius and prove yourself before ya get any love hehe? (I love you) (BAH!) For the rest of you G-day is short for good day, i probly lost ya there hey, dont be shy now, i wont bite i'll (Kick ass!)
lol...Welcome to the forum, sellingTLDs.com No forums not "clicky"...just got participate!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back