Dynadot

Fusedhosting.net Down?? Please help!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello all,

It has come to my attention that all day today Fusedhosting has been down. All of my sites hosted with them are not working and I can't even access their site to make a support ticket.....

Furthermore, I don't have a backup of my sites, and I see that the company was recently sold to someone else, so I am REALLY concerned about this!

If anyone knows ANYTHING - PLEASE let me know.

Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is terrible...still down...

Hello combs,

I really don't like affecting other people's opinions, however, I am really surprised that you are willing to give them another chance.

Sure, they offered me a refund too - but does that make it right? That 99% uptime is supposed to be a guarantee, so in fact, we are all ENTITLED to a refund. Furthermore, they offered me that refund in the form of credit for my next payment. In other words, they are not really offering me a refund, they are just trying to "force" me to stay with them. I did reply to them and told them exactly that, and as I expected, no response. At least not yet.

You say bring back the live chat support - I say just bring back the support. No matter in what form that might be. I see no support from them whatsoever, and I seriously doubt that this is ever going to change.

I am really left speechless. How can someone take upon something so good and ruin it like that?

•••
Shit i had no idea the company had been sold. The only reason i was sticking around was for Jack and Joe. My popular domain blog has been suffering and i am kind of pissed. First chance i get when the servers come back up i am switching companies. Sorry Jack and Joe if this is not what you want but i am not happy anymore.

•••
i am moving my 20 domains out. bye new fused.

•••
Down again tonight... I didnt get around to moving my sites in time today...so I hope it comes back up in the morning so that I can get all my sql info and such.

This is just ridiculous!!!

All this new owner is doing is wasting peoples time and money. I would advise anyone using fused to find a new host ASAP.
I'm about to go send this new owner an email... I want an explanation, and a refund, right now!

=========EDIT=============

Well, I got my message sent off, now lets see if he even responds. My money says I do not hear one word from him.

Last edited:
•••
I am really pissed off right now.

I didn't get an email that they will be down, like some other memebers, apparently. I sent them 2 emails and got no response.

Should we all switch, or someone has a better idea?

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

I don't know what's the point of buying a company if you're gonna lose all the customers afterwards. **** this.

•••
Interesting... I do a full backup and IT DOESN'T SHOW where it's supposed to. Did they turn it off to keep their customers from leaving?

•••
Nice move if

It would be nice if the new owners stepped up and posted something here.

•••
And all this time I was wondering why my main earning site fell on the 3rd page on Google for no reason. Well, there is a reason. It was down.

And as for Jack and Joe. I understand that you have a legal obligation not to talk. However, you did talk on this thread (what the contract allows you), so you could as well told us that when it was sold and save us the hassle. I could've found another host right away, without needing to experience numerous downtimes.

•••
And all this time I was wondering why my main earning site fell on the 3rd page on Google for no reason. Well, there is a reason. It was down.

And as for Jack and Joe. I understand that you have a legal obligation not to talk. However, you did talk on this thread (what the contract allows you), so you could as well told us that when it was sold and save us the hassle. I could've found another host right away, without needing to experience numerous downtimes.

Not allowed.

•••
This is the website of the company that bought Fused: NewImpactHosting.com

They didn't even edit the template...

•••
fusedhosting.net failed

Hey all,

I came across this thread while trying to find answers to why fusedhosting.net wasn't fixing my e-mails being down. Though I accept the idea of transfer of ownership, I find the lack of communication and poorly implemented technical transition unacceptable. This is the 3rd day my e-mail accounts haven't worked and permissions in my web directory are "read only" and I cannot make changes at this time. I just purchased with another host and my domain has been transferred.

So I have a question if anyone can help. I requested my account be closed to 3 different e-mails:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

All get rejected and there is no phone for contact. I did post in the ticket system but don't put much stock into that. So how do you suppose I request a closure of account?

Any input is appreciated.

•••
•••
I made a full backup last month (I don't exactly remember when, but I guess it was before the change of ownership), and it worked just fine.

I tried to do a full backup this morning, and guess what, IT DOESN'T WORK. They turned the option off, obviously to stop customers from leaving. Heh.

•••
I made a full backup last month (I don't exactly remember when, but I guess it was before the change of ownership), and it worked just fine.

I tried to do a full backup this morning, and guess what, IT DOESN'T WORK. They turned the option off, obviously to stop customers from leaving. Heh.

It could be related to the hard drive/read only issues clients have been having. This company do have your best interests, and would not do this.

I can suggest that [email protected] may work.

•••
It could be related to the hard drive/read only issues clients have been having. This company do have your best interests, and would not do this.

I beg to differ.

I sent them 2 emails yesterday to [email protected] and didn't get a reply. After 3-4 hours I sent them an email from another mail address, pretending to be interested in buying a hosting account at Fused, and they replied right away. Best interests, huh?

•••
I have been using Fused Hosting for 1 year and it has been great. Since the new owners have taken over. The downtime is stupidly regular! And the support is shocking. I havent been able to upload anything or create emails on my hosting accounts for 4 days!

Its ridiculous!

Defiantly would not recommend signing up now!

•••
I beg to differ.

I sent them 2 emails yesterday to [email protected] and didn't get a reply. After 3-4 hours I sent them an email from another mail address, pretending to be interested in buying a hosting account at Fused, and they replied right away. Best interests, huh?

Are you serious? I am speechless yet once again. This is way more serious than just neglecting our emails.

•••

They have a strange way of showing that they have our best interests in mind. Usually you communicate with a customer if something is going on out of their control such as an ownership change or major server migrations.

Here is my count so far for unreachable or unreplied e-mails in these past 3 days:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

I have a support ticket to admin and a support ticket to billing to close my account which has not been responded to.

•••
Are you serious? I am speechless yet once again. This is way more serious than just neglecting our emails.

Dead serious.

I just finished moving all my sites to a new host.

•••
I am in the process of purchasing new hosting and transfering sites, However i am unable to do much in ftp as all I can do it read the files! This is not the service i expect and Fused Hosting must be losing so much revenue!

•••
I am in the process of purchasing new hosting and transfering sites, However i am unable to do much in ftp as all I can do it read the files! This is not the service i expect and Fused Hosting must be losing so much revenue!

The only thing I can suggest is what I did myself. Normal backups didn't work - So, I made a full backup at a remote server (which in my case was my new host).

Hope this helps - I did it 3 days ago so I am not sure if they still allow it.

Dead serious.

I just finished moving all my sites to a new host.

Same here.. Unfortunately - I still have a couple of them with those thieves.

Fused Hosting will be definitely losing revenue - but I am pretty sure we can even pursue this legally. Not that I would bother - just saying.

Having a problem with their servers is 1 thing. Not responding to our emails is another. Continuing to pursue new customers like nothing ever happened as dmi described is a WHOLE different story.

•••
What pissed me the most is that I couldn't do a full backup, which would save me hours of time. I had to do it all manually...

•••
I Have finally recieved an email back from The support team now:

We have sent a blast email to all customers. I am not sure if you have seen it yet, but the content is included below.

We agree with you that the service as it has been over the last week is not acceptable by any standards, especially our own and more importantly yours.

With the issues we have experienced and the undue downtime, we would like to offer you three months of service at no cost. We expect things will be back to normal after the migration this week and appreciate your patience.

Administrator, Fused Hosting

To our valued customers:

As many of you know, we have been experiencing issues with our main server over the last 10 days. Due to these issues, you have experienced unnecessary downtime and inconvenience.

We have been working diligently to isolate and correct the issue and apologize for the inconvenience and delay in resolving the problem.

In light of our findings, we have decided to accelerate our plan to move to a new server. This migration will begin tonight at 8:00 PM EST.

Under normal circumstances we would not anticipate downtime during the migration, but given the current issues we do anticipate some downtime.

Our goal is to minimize any impact the migration might have your hosted services, but we will apologize now for any interruption you may experience during the migration.

We value each of you as customers and look forward to putting these issues behind us and returning to providing the high quality hosting you expect.

Thank you.

If it is not sorted after this then i will continue with chanign hosting providers. The users of my sites are not happy! Has anyone else received this? I can't beleive the service drop off in 7 days!

•••
I Have finally recieved an email back from The support team now:

If it is not sorted after this then i will continue with chanign hosting providers. The users of my sites are not happy! Has anyone else received this? I can't beleive the service drop off in 7 days!

I have not received such an email.

I would reply to them saying that problems with hosting may occur - that's normal. Not replying to support emails about it is what's unacceptable. Unacceptable by our standards, but as it seems, an illustration of your standards.

Quite frankly, I find them sending such an email funny - at the very least. I send them an email about 4 days ago and they have yet to reply.

•••
I have replied stating this point!

Ill eagerly wait a reply!

To be honest if the service isnt sorted by tommorrow i will defantly be leaving!

last chance for fused hosting..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back