New gTLD Funnycat.pics high appraisal value

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

stel

Established Member
Impact
I developed this domain and got it ranked on around page 5 on google for the keyword "Funny Cat Pics" and other high search keywords. My hosting ran out and i left it for some months and came back to it, they have deleted the site and I can not be bothered to redo the site so I am willing to sell the domain.

Estibot evaluation - $4700 USD

Check out how many monthly searches and cost per click for the keyword and relating keywords, it is stupidly high which is why it is a high appraisal.

I have spent lots of time on it before I got my job but now I really don't have the time to do anything with it.
Opensiteexplorer has never recognised it, is this the same with all new gTLDs?

Post your offers, it has amazing potential so reasonable offers only! :) It has been aged a little bit with a SEO friendly site and needs someone who can set up a funny picture site to reap all the benefits of creating an adsense site (I was using adsense already on it before it ran out).

Any questions? do not hesitate to ask and looking forward to hearing your offers!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back