Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Funny joke

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Masahiro

Established Member
Impact
15
Warning: Contains a slightly adult word that begins with "p" and describes a part of the male anatomy. If you're offended by such things, please do not read on.


Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, and Michael Dell were talking. In one moment when they weren’t fighting and arguing, Steve Jobs says “I named my company Apple as whilst I was in my garage, a kid threw an object at the door. I looked to see it was and low and behold, it was an apple core.
Michael Dell said “We at Dell wanted a short name as it is cheaper to print it on each PC we sell”, and my second name is pretty short.” And Bill Gates said, “I named my company after the way my penis is!”

What do you think of that one?
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I ahve heard of some jokes similar to these... But it did not actually said that part.. but

"oh So that's how you got your company name"
 
0
•••
hahahahahahaha.....

:lol:

That is FunnY.

didnot realise that for a second.
kinda slow..

Micro = Small
soft = soft.

hahahahahahahahaha

Good joke
 
0
•••
hahaha......quite funny;)
 
0
•••
Thanks!

I acaully made it up myself................
 
0
•••
really?

lol...that was good...:D
 
0
•••
Haha...surprised I haven't heard that before. Funny, though.
 
0
•••
Next time I'm gonna name my company Macrohard LOL
 
0
•••
rtonia said:
Next time I'm gonna name my company Macrohard LOL
lol thats a good one, also great joke!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back