Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Fun guessing game

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tech4

Established Member
Impact
162
Okay I have soccer.Asia (6letters dot asia) for sale and I will be emailing it to Adidas, nike, puma, reebok, How much should I price to these companies in America?
I know that they are very into sport especially the keyword.


1) How much should I sell it to them?
2) Do you think any would bite?
3) At which price would you think they will bite at (buy at)?

I just acquired this domain last month, transfer have been completed today.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back