IT.COM

Frustrating

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Most of today I've been unable to log in due to the server being "too busy"This happens frequently everyday but today its been aweful.Anyone else having the same issues?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yep, I get this all the time. I'd say that NamePros is down for about 35% of the time - which is... 34.9% more than it should really be :P

•••
Well I've been facing the same error since past 1 week, i assume it's going to continue until namepros gets its upgradation work completed.

•••
I think steady & excellent progress is being made regarding the "upgradation" (which, by the way, should be #1 Namepros New-Word-of-the-Month™, IMHO :p ); I'm seeing this in some of the new/upgraded features (tabs, thread Link Backs, choice of skins, and particularly improved speed and functionality this weekend! :music: :talk:

-Jeff B-)

•••
I ahve had this problem only a few times and I mean a few, usually around 9am GMT whem I'm at college, other than that it's fine :)

Keep up the good work,
Sean

•••
One suggestion: Keep the four main tabs atop the site (all pages) for easier navigation ... for instance, if one is in a thread within the Domain Discussions™ area, he/she can go to the top of that thread/page and simply one-click to, say, Member Services© (the way it is now, I believe ... is one has to go back to the home page (at least two clicks) to then click at one of the other desired four main tabs), IMHO. :gl:

Or, maybe I'm missing something altogether myself! :red:
-Jeff B-)

•••
completely agree. I have pretty much stopped coming here it is so frustrating with all the timeouts, server too busy etc etc. I don't see trading off a few new functions for the overall usability of the forum as a good move...

•••
I also wonder if the new forum format is one of the upgrading process NamePros undergo. I'm having a problem with replying. Some duplicates because of poor loading (I refreshed it mostly)

•••
@raphnix: I also have this problem on my college PC, try using FireFox.

Sean

•••
@raphnix: I also have this problem on my college PC, try using FireFox.

Sean

I'm already using FF, I think it's with the server connection. Sometimes my browser indicates network timeout for slow loading sites.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back