sales From $2,000 offer to a $12,500 sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AbdulBasit.com

DomainsWeb.comTop Member
AbdulBasit.com
Impact
Hello and Assalamo Alaikum,

It’s been great year so far in terms of $$$ of sales but the number of sales are very poor but I would say overall it’s fantastic.

So here is another sale which I wanted to share. Many readers asked me the purchase price or at least the price range I should share so I have decided to disclose the price range. Normally I don’t share because buyer might feel I overpaid considering the ROI made by the seller.

Anyhow, the domain in question is Enkla.com which I sold for $12,500. Bought in 3 figs range. Buyer came directly through WHOIS and offered 2K when I asked to present an offer. When I said offers only in 5 figs will be entertained, they came up with 3K and 3.6K. With no positive response from my end, they revised their offer and presented 10K. My next move was to shift from giving the price range to quoting the exact asking price which was 15K. Finally the deal was finalized at 12.5K which was the middle of both our quote and offered prices.

From-2000-offer-to-a-12500-sale-1.jpg

As always your feedback, suggestion and/or criticism is welcome so feel free to shoot one

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wow, excellent deal! well done!

What does Enkla.com mean or why was it so valuable?

•••
wow, excellent deal! well done!

What does Enkla.com mean or why was it so valuable?

Thanks!

It means easy, simple in Swedish language.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Wow!! Nice sale again Mr.Abdul.
Congrats

•••
Congrats how long did you own the name?

•••
•••
Congrats on another one Abdul!

•••
Congratulations, Abdul. Thanks for providing details of the negotiations.

•••
Congrats mate, thanks for sharing.

•••
•••
•••
Congrats Abdul! Thanks for sharing the details of your negotiations, much appreciated!

•••
•••
Nice deal! Did you do any buyer research prior to making that counteroffer? Did you have that figure ($15k) in mind from the start?

•••
•••
Congrats AbdulBasit! Great Sale! :)B-)

•••
•••
how did you know about the meaning ?

As easy as translate.google.com ;)
I always check for meaning of domains I am buying whenever it's not an English language to understand more about the name.

Last edited:
•••
Nice deal! Did you do any buyer research prior to making that counteroffer? Did you have that figure ($15k) in mind from the start?

Thanks mate :)

Always doing the research whenever the inquiry comes in. But I set price according to what I think the actual value of this domain is and that can vary from domainer to domainer. When I want to sell a domain in 5 figs, I usually don't price out the exact asking price in 5 figs and want the buyer to simply revise and present an offer which is decent enough to start getting into negotiation :)

•••
Congratulations! I need your teaching as usual :D

•••
Wa Alaykom Al Salam ... That's a good one - up to the best.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back