Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

French domainer

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

guix

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi,

I'm french and new in domains. I've surfed over a lot of domains-related forums and for the moment I've really especially appreciated NamePros !

Don't hesitate to PM me to get some info about France/french.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi,

Welcome and all the best!
 
0
•••
:hi: and welcome to NP!
 
0
•••
Hi guix!

Nice to see other Frenchmen :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros guix!

Cheers,
BidNo
 
0
•••
Welcome!! :)
 
0
•••
Well...To be honest, I do not care for the French much, but since your a Domainer I'll welcome you anyways. :hehe:




OK, OK, I actually really like the French people, it's there politicians I could do without. Although, I suppose could say the same for may US politicians as well. :)
 
0
•••
Bonjour!

Je m'appelle Brandon
 
0
•••
Hello and welcome to namepros :)
 
0
•••
:hi:
 
0
•••
Welcome to the community.
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros! Hope you enjoy it here.. thanks for the french fries! :)
 
0
•••
Bienvenue sur NP ;)
 
0
•••
Hi :)
 
0
•••
:hi:

Welcome to the community. I look forward to seeing you around.
 
0
•••
greetings!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back