Dynadot

showcase Your domains in French (.com /.fr/.ca/.be/.re/.quebec/...)

NameSilo
Watch

Lachinoiserie

Established Member
Impact
This tread will be exclusivly dedicated to domains in French., whatever the extension.

Feel free to ask for advices about the french language. Je m'a...ppelle Me poo poo ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
well I own only one tho am fluent in french..

origine.,..,.ca

so happens I just got 220 gd offr on it today... recent reg I dont think I'd renew.. but I'll try to negotiate some more

in canada and .ca there is always a French names market due to quebec... but the sales I'm sure are rare and hard.

•••
Hello

I was told by a french mate that it means to see. I'll really appreciate more feedback on the name here.
Interesting fact https://se-voir.com/ is developed as a dating website :)

ty

With pleasure. To see = Voir.
Se voir = to see each other, to hang out, to see yourself (in a mirror ie)

It's short, that's a plus. But it looks like too much to a typo of savoir. (knowledge / to know)

Good luck!

•••
With pleasure. To see = Voir.
Se voir = to see each other, to hang out, to see yourself (in a mirror ie)

It's short, that's a plus. But it looks like too much to a typo of savoir. (knowledge / to know)

Good luck!

thank you :xf.smile:

•••
well I own only one tho am fluent in french..

origine.,..,.ca

so happens I just got 220 gd offr on it today... recent reg I dont think I'd renew.. but I'll try to negotiate some more

in canada and .ca there is always a French names market due to quebec... but the sales I'm sure are rare and hard.

Market for French .ca is very slow. In one hand I would sell without thinking, but it could be a nice brandable for a big cie. So.. If you are ready to loose 220$, negociate high.

Last edited:
•••
Market for French .ca is very slow. In one hand I would sell without thinking, but it could be a nice brandable for a big cie. So.. If you are ready to loose 220$, negociate high.

yea
we never know who we deal with.
started at 20.. I said 3000.. he said 220 I said 1500.. we will see... I'm ok with 200 profit on recent .ca reg tho

they are hard sales like u say

unless u have I dunno.. argent... billets.. etc

I rarely ever reg ca..own only handful now... and I never bought or will buy ca on aftermarket..

•••
•••
•••
Both words are french but the combination doesn't make sense.

•••
•••
Anniversaire.org
Anniversaire mean birthday

•••
•••
•••
I have only MonacoYachts.fr
I listed it for a few dollars cause i need to renew other domains..
Maybe i'm loosing an opportunity
By the way how is .fr market? i never checked at namebio
I speak french fluently so maybe i should think to acquire more, i need to do a research

•••
Devis gratuits (free quotes) and agence emploi (employment agency)
Both in .com

•••
Bisous.com (kisses)
LeMatin.com (the morning)

•••
Le Matin is an old Newspaper, it's great, and bisous.com also is great, a funny cool name

Last edited:
•••
upload_2021-3-3_1-54-31.png

Last edited:
•••
ReclameOnline .com

ExempleDeLettre. com

EnergiesFrance .com

PlaceDentaire .com

•••
•••
•••
•••
compagnie.xyz
-
framboise.xyz
-
pomme.xyz

•••
Hello everyone,

I own LegumesFrais.com (which means fresh vegetables). For some reason, most of the traffic does not come from francophone countries but from the US! I am trying right now to build some content around it. Would be happy to hear also your suggestions about it.

•••
LettreGratuit(.)com Previously sold for 21k :)

•••
Really? The right format is lettre gratuite with an e at the end (feminine).

•••
Back