Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Freelance Web Developer Wanted

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

producer007

Established Member
Impact
1
I need experienced programmer/developer/effective quality web designer who can build sites/blogs for me and making changes I need for my already developed sites, adsense and other ppc and SEO. Domain and marketing advice as needed - if you know. What I need is someone that can be my IT man/woman to help bring all my vision to life by getting new sites up as I require and making changes on my already developed sites. We agree on rates and I tell you what needs to be done. You tell me how long it will take you and I pay you as agreed. Must be accountable, very affordable and prompt with work. Availability is a must. Please tell PM me.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM Sent :hehe:
 
0
•••
producer007 said:
I need experienced programmer/developer/effective quality web designer who can build sites/blogs for me and making changes I need for my already developed sites, adsense and other ppc and SEO. Domain and marketing advice as needed - if you know. What I need is someone that can be my IT man/woman to help bring all my vision to life by getting new sites up as I require and making changes on my already developed sites. We agree on rates and I tell you what needs to be done. You tell me how long it will take you and I pay you as agreed. Must be accountable, very affordable and prompt with work. Availability is a must. Please tell PM me.
Hi
Please have a look at www.bizstrategysolutions.com/webdevelopment1.htm for our portfolio. We are ready to takeup your project. If you like our previous works, please get back to me @ [email protected] .
Looking forward to be working with you.
Regards,
Cherry
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back