Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Web Developer and PHP Programmer Needed!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ambkk

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello folks,

I need a web developer and a PHP programmer to program e- exchange script for my website. Pease have a look and PM me or writeto me to at [email protected]

E2EMOney - Home


Thanks in advance.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I can definitely help you with this project. I have sent you a PM. Feel free to check out my iTrader for references. 0 Negative iTrader and I have been on the forums since August 2003.

Thanks,
Shaun
 
0
•••
Hello ,

Greetings!

In review of your requirements, I am confident to provide you easy to manage websites . I have expertise in developing a website based on your specification. I am an expert programmer with excellent designing skills, having more than 4 years of experience, working with latest technologies including PHP/MySQL/JOOMLA/DRUPLE/MAGENTO/WORDPRESS/AJAX/HTML/XHTML CSS/OSCOMMERCE/FLASH/PHOTOSHOP/JAVA SCRIPT etc. I am an Adaptable, organized, result and detail-oriented individual with excellent work ethic plus strong time management and interpersonal skills.
Advance PHP:Zend, Cakephp, CRE loded oscommerce[MVC Structure]

Druple:
Bridging the Gap | Great Websites that exceed client requirements!
Faith Fellowship Live
Anshines
http://www.allianceweb.ca/southasianwoman
http://www.rnpexports.com

Joomla::
Orange County Garden Centers: Organic Gardening | Landscape Gardening
This Web site coming soon
Professional Web Design & E-Commerce Web Design Solutions
DFW ~ Pool Builder
http://www.hts.net.au
.:HSM:.
Welcome to the Frontpage
Sydney Things to Do - Sydney Tours, Activities & Attractions - Home
Dubai Properties/Dubai Real Estate-Buy, Sale, Rent Dubai Commercial/Residential/Retail Property Dubai, UAE, Dubai Villas & Dubai Rental Apartments for Sale - tickrin
Luxury Villa Holidays to Turkey and Greece with Tapestry Holidays
http://pritntclubzone.com

OsCommerce:
IMS Publications

zencart:
Smooth Smoking

Moodle:
IMS Proschool, Financial Planning, Certificate Programs, Financial Modeling, Finance, Professional Programs, Professional Development Programs, Corporate Programs, Retail, NSE, NCFM Certifications, Online Program, Distance Learning, Classroom Program
Talent Barometer


Contact Info:
AIM :: [email protected]
Skype:: epinfo1
Gmail: [email protected]

I work flexible hours and can be available in your time zone via YAHOO, MSN, GTALK or SKYPE. Kindly INVITE ME for interview as per your convenience, so that I can get more details about the projects & show you my expertise. Looking forward to an opportunity to working with you.

Thank You for your time & consideration.

Yours Sincerely,
Abhinav Royal
 
0
•••
Hello ,

Greetings!

In review of your requirements, I am confident to provide you easy to manage websites . I have expertise in developing a website based on your specification. I am an expert programmer with excellent designing skills, having more than 4 years of experience, working with latest technologies including PHP/MySQL/JOOMLA/DRUPLE/MAGENTO/WORDPRESS/AJAX/HTML/XHTML CSS/OSCOMMERCE/FLASH/PHOTOSHOP/JAVA SCRIPT etc. I am an Adaptable, organized, result and detail-oriented individual with excellent work ethic plus strong time management and interpersonal skills.
Advance PHP:Zend, Cakephp, CRE loded oscommerce[MVC Structure]

Druple:
Bridging the Gap | Great Websites that exceed client requirements!
Faith Fellowship Live
Anshines
http://www.allianceweb.ca/southasianwoman
http://www.rnpexports.com

Joomla::
Orange County Garden Centers: Organic Gardening | Landscape Gardening
This Web site coming soon
Professional Web Design & E-Commerce Web Design Solutions
DFW ~ Pool Builder
http://www.hts.net.au
.:HSM:.
Welcome to the Frontpage
Sydney Things to Do - Sydney Tours, Activities & Attractions - Home
Dubai Properties/Dubai Real Estate-Buy, Sale, Rent Dubai Commercial/Residential/Retail Property Dubai, UAE, Dubai Villas & Dubai Rental Apartments for Sale - tickrin
Luxury Villa Holidays to Turkey and Greece with Tapestry Holidays
http://pritntclubzone.com

OsCommerce:
IMS Publications

zencart:
Smooth Smoking

Moodle:
IMS Proschool, Financial Planning, Certificate Programs, Financial Modeling, Finance, Professional Programs, Professional Development Programs, Corporate Programs, Retail, NSE, NCFM Certifications, Online Program, Distance Learning, Classroom Program
Talent Barometer


Contact Info:
AIM :: [email protected]
Skype:: epinfo1
Gmail: [email protected]

I work flexible hours and can be available in your time zone via YAHOO, MSN, GTALK or SKYPE. Kindly INVITE ME for interview as per your convenience, so that I can get more details about the projects & show you my expertise. Looking forward to an opportunity to working with you.

Thank You for your time & consideration.

Yours Sincerely,
Abhinav Royal
Well thanks for your reply.... i have given you the JOB which you did not Done......and wasted my time...... i am writing it to let the other people know about you and your lazy no work man......... never run away from your commitments!!!!!!!!!!1
 
0
•••
PM Sent, Thanks.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back