Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Freelance web designers wanted.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DUI

Established Member
Impact
0
I would like to offer web design as a service my company offers but plan to outsource the jobs.
My customers will be small to medium size businesses. Websites will be anything from basic to medium in size.

I am looking for a few select web designers that work on a freelance basis that I can build an ongoing relationship with. I prefer someone that has an eye for web 2.0 design.

Must :

- be fluent in Html / CSS and preferably more.
- be very good in graphic design (print design a plus)
- be able to code WP sites
- have reasonable rates as I plan to be a reseller
- have a good turn around time (if you are already swamped with work we probably wouldnt be a good fit)
- understand that each project will be considered unique and "the work of my company"
- accept payment via paypal


If this is something you would be interested please PM me with the following :

- Contact info
- List of scripting languages you are fluent in
- List of abilities such as custom logo design, print ready graphic design, ect...
- Portfolio of previous work
- Average turn around time on projects
- Ball park of prices for design services (custom graphics) and web design (basic website, complex website, ect...)

I look forward to your responses. Only serious people who want a constant flow of work and are capable of completing all projects respond. Once I have a few people selected I we can move forward quickly.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hit me up

Hi
can do for you
Hit me up
Thanx
 
0
•••
Wd thanks for the reply. Please PM me a response on what I am looking for including portfolio.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back