Free: Very basic "starter" templates

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

RegFee

No FateVIP Member
Impact
223
I lost this link and have been looking for it for the past couple of days. I can't believe all I had to do was google 'basic templates'.

Anyway, here are some very very basic (no graphics or designed elements, just the structure) templates to get you started when designing a site.

http://mitchbryson.com/free-css-templates

Hope it helps anyone else looking for a head start.

-Jorge
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back