Domain Empire

Free Traffic

Spaceship
Watch

young11

Account Closed
Impact
anyone know a good way to get free traffic?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
link your sites in your signature line for any forums that you participate in, link all of your websites together at the bottom so all of your traffic circles everything you run, ask for any link exchanges with relevant sites in any forums that you visit, optimize your pages for the search engines as search traffic is gold if selling a product, good luck :)

•••
just don't link to your parked domains.

•••
click on your domains every day. hehe jk

•••
exchange liks with other sites.

•••
Link exchanges, become more active in more forums, and just advertise anywhere you can (your email signature, forum signature, Instant Messenger name, whatever)

•••
JYM said:
(your email signature, forum signature, Instant Messenger name, whatever)

How can I have forgot about email signature and instant messenger. :( the easiest ones are always the hardest :(

Thanks for the tip. :)

•••
-Hire a bunch of ppl from Senegal, Philipines, India, Corea... to visite your site and click your ads daily.

-Make some trojan software which infects computers and make them to visite and click your sites. Then add it to a file like "britney's homemade video" or something and put it in p2p nets.

If you don't have international contacts and your "program skills" aren't good, the best and the hardest way for you is just to create your own good content and update it frecuently.

:hehe:

•••
write articles about your site (orig. ones) and submit to articlesubmit.com to be dispersed to 200+ other article directory site, you can also write a press release and submit them for free to prweb.com

•••
thanks that britney spears one is solid haha, but really the last post was very helpful

•••
but many ppc companies do not permit us to advertise our parked names.
what is the best way that does not infringe their TOS while can promote the traffic?
Do you add content in your parked page?
regards,
Lipeng

•••
as time goes by, you will have more traffic even if you don't do anything. So write some articles, increase the PRs and then just wait.
\
If you really have the time, then build a forum like this one, then the traffic will come.

Last edited:
•••
Starting a forum is easy but getting traffic on it is difficult. For getting traffic to your site, exchange links with relevant sites, optimize your site, select relevant keywords and add your site's link in your forum sigs and post regularly.

•••
the problem is that any promotions of parked domain names are not permitted.
even one linked click will be found by ppc companies.
and in sale, people will ask you the traffic is type in traffic or linked traffic.
so I think it is better to add some words in parked page.
if the parked page is empty, the search engine will recognize it.
if the page has some content, the search engine will not ignore it.

•••
mojojo said:
-Hire a bunch of ppl from Senegal, Philipines, India, Corea... to visite your site and click your ads daily.

-Make some trojan software which infects computers and make them to visite and click your sites. Then add it to a file like "britney's homemade video" or something and put it in p2p nets.

If you don't have international contacts and your "program skills" aren't good, the best and the hardest way for you is just to create your own good content and update it frecuently.

:hehe:

I am speechless. I can barely believe this practice is being advocated. :'(

•••
gingeman I do beleive he was joking.

•••
loscocco said:
click on your domains every day. hehe jk
Best way about it. ;)

•••
I agree that at the beginning, getting people to visit your forum is hard. Any tips on the best way to get the initial users to sign up?

peter phillips said:
Starting a forum is easy but getting traffic on it is difficult. For getting traffic to your site, exchange links with relevant sites, optimize your site, select relevant keywords and add your site's link in your forum sigs and post regularly.

•••
cache said:
I agree that at the beginning, getting people to visit your forum is hard. Any tips on the best way to get the initial users to sign up?
One word for you:

Money

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back