IT.COM

FREE Free .Shop domain to Everyone

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nxgtbuster

Impact
New Offer Going On Where You Can Get Free .shop domain for free.

Link To Free Domain Provider

Use Coupon : FREEDOMAIN

Note : Only One Domain Per Account

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
this is a spam.
i had registered 5 .shop domains freely.
the next day they just closed my account claiming i have registered more than one.
They asked me pay a few dollar for every domain i have registered to activate my account.
however,never a notice or warning for how many you can register ahead.
very bad customer service.

Last edited:
•••
They Have added it on there announcement page, also you can keep one domain & ask them to cancel others.
Like select which one to keep & other to cancel.
Also that charge was not per domain its for all domain.

•••
Hi,

two days ago I asked them a domain name .shop. The reply me that was a PREMIUM domain. I tested it on true other registrars like OVH which didn’t considers it as PREMIUM and sold it with very low price. So, I had to choose a different domain name .shop.

But at the same time NXGTHOSTING registered the domain name .shop that I want at the beginning with my informations, so currently I cannot register it because it’s already reserved.

NXGTHOSTING registrar uses atakdomain.com to reserve domain names.

Very bad experience, I don’t recommend it.

Last edited:
•••
Hi,

two days ago I asked them a domain name .shop. The reply me that was a PREMIUM domain. I tested it on true other registrars like OVH which didn’t consider it as PREMIUM and sell it with very low price. So, I had to choose a different domain name .shop.

But at the same time NXGTHOSTING reserved the domain name .shop that I want at the beginning with my informations, so I cannot register it because it’s reserved.

NXGTHOSTING registrar use atakdomain.com to reserve domain names.

Very bad experience, I don’t recommend it.

Sir,

You Must check the domain price on Whois.com , & you can get normal domains easily, Domains like : delivery.shop , cover.shop etc. Comes in premium domains. Nxgt still places your order if you want domain change.

•••
Sir,

You Must check the domain price on Whois.com , & you can get normal domains easily, Domains like : delivery.shop , cover.shop etc. Comes in premium domains. Nxgt still places your order if you want domain change.
Sir,

you have to inform new client before to do like I described above, it’s not to me to know how you choose what is PREMIUM or not.

The problem is Nxgt has registered the domain name .shop that I want, I can’t reserve it now whichever the registrar I register it with.

Last edited:
•••
Sir,

you have to inform new client before to do like I described above, it’s not to me to know how you choose what is PREMIUM or not.

The problem is Nxgt has registered the domain name .shop that I want, I can’t reserve it now whichever the registrar I register it with.
Sir,

We never register a domain, it's still not with us.

•••
Sir,

We never register a domain, it's still not with us.
Yes, it was registered by NXGTHOSTING.

This morning 9:43 GMT+1, I get confirmation from the registrar ATAK Domain & Hosting (atakdomain.com): “The domain was taken from our dealer Nxgt”.

Moreover, Nxgt registered this domain name with my contact informations as “Registrant” fields but I can’t fully benefit from the use of this domain.

So, what is your solution?

•••
Yes, it was registered by NXGTHOSTING.

This morning 9:43 GMT+1, I get confirmation from the registrar ATAK Domain & Hosting (atakdomain.com): “The domain was taken from our dealer Nxgt”.

Moreover, Nxgt registered this domain name with my contact informations as “Registrant” fields but I can’t fully benefit from the use of this domain.

So, what is your solution?

Than you must have created the ticket on same, it must be any technical glitch if that happened. We have to check the full thing, create a ticket on the same.

•••
Than you must have created the ticket on same, it must be any technical glitch if that happened. We have to check the full thing, create a ticket on the same.
Done, ticket #694769 opened on nxgthosting.com.

Regards.

•••
NXGTHOSTING solved my issue by managing the domain name for me, thanks to them.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back