IT.COM

Free Pay? Scam?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey
can anyone tell me if freepay.com is a scam or if its real..i really wana try out and get that laptop if its real :p lol

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
unknowngiver said:
Hey
can anyone tell me if freepay.com is a scam or if its real..i really wana try out and get that laptop if its real :p lol

I have received many free items from them. However, recently they have been having some trouble and they changed the way the site works. You now only have 90 days from when you sign up to finish the site and get all your referrals, which for the laptop site would be kinda hard.

•••
o i also noticed that all the offers are paid offers..you have to pay to complete an offer :( not really free is it

•••
unknowngiver said:
o i also noticed that all the offers are paid offers..you have to pay to complete an offer :( not really free is it

Well to complete an offer it varies...some are free but most will cost you somewhere between $5-$15.

•••
well that sux...they shouldnt say "Free IPOD" and stuff then :p

•••
unknowngiver said:
well that sux...they shouldnt say "Free IPOD" and stuff then :p

lol yeah i agree about this one :P
where are ya located? i have some free free sites..

•••
•••
•••
okay i'll be waiting :D

•••
there is nothing free when you are working with gratis networks. IF you have to complete paid offers it no longer is free.

•••
unknowngiver said:
okay i'll be waiting :D

Have a list of around 15-20 networks worldwide but none based in Canada with a free offer like eBay.. Hmm :/
Wait for my network if you want :P
Although it will take some time to reach to usa/Canada..

•••
•••
well just reviewing the site at present....

le me see and get into more detail :)

•••
Before they changed their terms, I got an ipod, psp, ipod shuffle, flat screen sony monitor (on now!!), desktop pc (on now!!), digital camera, mac mini, and just a couple days ago a xbox 360. I would continue with their sites, but I am not a fan of their new terms.

•••
AndrewZ said:
Before they changed their terms, I got an ipod, psp, ipod shuffle, flat screen sony monitor (on now!!), desktop pc (on now!!), digital camera, mac mini, and just a couple days ago a xbox 360. I would continue with their sites, but I am not a fan of their new terms.

What kind of changes did they make?

•••
NwS said:
What kind of changes did they make?

You need to complete your offer and all of your referrals need to complete offer within 90 days.

•••
-SMH- said:
You need to complete your offer and all of your referrals need to complete offer within 90 days.

This sounds normal? :/ I mean what it was before?

•••
NwS said:
This sounds normal? :/ I mean what it was before?

No time limit.

•••
BTW, for these sites, make sure you make a seperate email address for them... they send a LOT of spam.

•••
Some of them are free trials which means you need to have a credit card.

•••
•••
freepay is a scam

I am sorry to report but freepay is a scam, look them up in wikipedia. I have created my site and have had lots of emails from member of freepay complaining about their invisible xbox 360's. I can't keep up with the emails. See my site at http://www.ekpc.co.uk and see what I mean.

Thanks
David

•••
mrmessy2 said:
I am sorry to report but freepay is a scam, look them up in wikipedia. I have created my site and have had lots of emails from member of freepay complaining about their invisible xbox 360's. I can't keep up with the emails. See my site at http://www.ekpc.co.uk and see what I mean.

Thanks
David

I disagree so far from them I have received:

Xbox
Xbox 360
60gig Video Ipod
Ipod Shuffle
Digital Camera
$300 best buy gift card

I also have qualified for a ps3 but that isnt out yet

•••
-SMH- said:
I disagree so far from them I have received:

Xbox
Xbox 360
60gig Video Ipod
Ipod Shuffle
Digital Camera
$300 best buy gift card

I also have qualified for a ps3 but that isnt out yet

Lucky you, you are one of the few. I too got a free ipod 20gb a few years ago, but if you actually read my site, you will find that due to the 90 day time limit the MAJORITY of people no longer are getting their items. So either you are very lucky, you work for Freepay and are trying to make them look good or you are lying to get people to sign up for you. Dress it up how you like, no other site has a 90 day time limit and there are plenty of them out there, FREEPAY IS A SCAM 100% END OF STORY. There is no need for the 90day time limit as they get paid for your sign up anyway. If you disagree, try telling this to the numerous people that email me every week. I signed up for the Xbox 360, joined screen select which I still use, got 22 people to also sign up, 12 who joined screen select. Two of these people were put on hold, and not one of the other including myself received a credit, not one. I joined console grab, got a credit within 10 days and have people joining and getting credits every week, and guess what, no time limit, its great. FREEPAY SUCKS!!!

•••
I agree the new 90 time limit is bad. I havent done anymore of thier sites since that. But i wouldnt call it a scam becuase of that. If you finish in the time limit you will get you gift.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back