Dynadot

Free Pay? Scam?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey
can anyone tell me if freepay.com is a scam or if its real..i really wana try out and get that laptop if its real :p lol

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ya can't really call that a scam just a lame way to get more $..

•••
NwS said:
Ya can't really call that a scam just a lame way to get more $..
The ninety day limit is not why I call it a scam. I joined screenselect and did not get my credit, 12 out of my 22 referrals also joined, 10 did not get credits and 2 where put on hold. :(
I have over 20 emails from different folk claiming similar shifty activity on their logins. This is a very common thing with Freepay. I got a free ipod and done everything to the book for the free xbox 360. They introduced the 90day limit 5 days after I joined screen select, so far my site has stopped 87 people joining, people who have emailed me to thank me for stopping them making a mistake. I will continue to promote my site, I have emailed freepay and promised I will cost them more than they cost me. www.ekpc.co.uk is now on the front page of google.com when you search on 'freepay' and I have had just under 100 hits in 48hrs, that 100 people I have saved from this SCAM and that makes me happy. Get it round ye Freepay, I told you I would get here and I'm not stopping, you would have been better just giving me my credit (you got paid for it anyway, well now you are paying). :hehe:
Stop promoting this as a site who works, read www.ekpc.co.uk and look at folks emails, by saying this site works you are leading people into a similar situation to these guys. Go for a site with no limit and no cost.

•••
mrmessy2 said:
The ninety day limit is not why I call it a scam. I joined screenselect and did not get my credit, 12 out of my 22 referrals also joined, 10 did not get credits and 2 where put on hold. :(
I have over 20 emails from different folk claiming similar shifty activity on their logins. This is a very common thing with Freepay. I got a free ipod and done everything to the book for the free xbox 360. They introduced the 90day limit 5 days after I joined screen select, so far my site has stopped 87 people joining, people who have emailed me to thank me for stopping them making a mistake. I will continue to promote my site, I have emailed freepay and promised I will cost them more than they cost me. www.ekpc.co.uk is now on the front page of google.com when you search on 'freepay' and I have had just under 100 hits in 48hrs, that 100 people I have saved from this SCAM and that makes me happy. Get it round ye Freepay, I told you I would get here and I'm not stopping, you would have been better just giving me my credit (you got paid for it anyway, well now you are paying). :hehe:
Stop promoting this as a site who works, read www.ekpc.co.uk and look at folks emails, by saying this site works you are leading people into a similar situation to these guys. Go for a site with no limit and no cost.

Maybe they got a problem with the advertisers? :P
Oh well dunno neither i care neither i support them.. After all im the one who wants to own this section in Europe lool

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back