NameSilo

Free Info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
where can i still get free infos! with no strings attached?? :kickass:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Registerlfy alludes in their latest newsletter than they maybe offering the free .infos soon.

•••
shilmy said:
I see user interface of mydomain.com and dotster.com are very similar, are they actually one registrar?

AFAIK..... mydomain.com is a reseller of Dotster

•••
AdoptableDomains said:
Registerlfy alludes in their latest newsletter than they maybe offering the free .infos soon.
i thought they were only lowering prices

•••
netPH said:

They are :p

•••
netPH said:

Shouldn't they mention that somewhere or at least mention something about possible conflicts on their free .info page?

And what do they mean about letting you manage all your domains through their site? Anyone know?

•••
1rrr1 said:
i thought they were only lowering prices
Here's the partial text of their newletter I'm referring to that was received late last week:
Coming soon:

Launch of 2nd Call Center in Upstate NY
New 24 X 7 Live Phone Support - Launches Mid November
New .us and .biz Promotion as low as 4.99
Free .info name special
New .ws specials as low as 7.99
.ws transfers(move from expensive registrars)
CentralNic domain extensions
Enterprise e-mail , collaboration, calendar sharing and more. 100% web based powerful alternative to exchange affordably priced
New Platform and LOW pricing for .ca, .de, .tv and all .uk extensions. Save 20%-50% on new registrations compared(launching Mid September) to our current prices.
New reseller solution
Change in registrar status(NEW)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back