IT.COM

Free Info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
where can i still get free infos! with no strings attached?? :kickass:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Search the threads on NamePros, I doubt there is anymore free .Info promotions going on besides the ones that require credit card #'s and other registrations. The best one I currently know of is Dotster.com but it requires your credit card #.

•••
Unfortunately, the ".info craze" may be over for some period of time. All that I know of is companies that ask you for credit card's which I know you probably would not like. If you would like these websites then post here, and me/we will try to find some websites to better assist you.

•••
cnobin.com still has the offer

•••
•••
HellFear said:
Search the threads on NamePros, I doubt there is anymore free .Info promotions going on besides the ones that require credit card #'s and other registrations. The best one I currently know of is Dotster.com but it requires your credit card #.

CC is no problem, just want freebies!

•••
the hostway offer is still on till Dec. 31. But you will need to enter your cc info.

Since you don't mind, check them out

•••
dotster.com
still available

•••
thanx I just grabbed a bunch of .infos at dotster that I'd been considering for some time now 8^X

•••
namesecure.com

1dni.com - you need to contact the support to get certain code.

•••
NeonHQ said:
namesecure.com

contact support? that is annoying!

does hostway accept CC?

•••
•••
I am glad I found this thread right after I figured that I could register 25 .info free at different registrar, hostway here I come!

•••
1and1.com still offers it.

•••
all4cost said:
Hostway.com ~
can't see anything about it at hostway...

•••
NeonHQ said:

whats the 1dni.co support email? the one that will get quick respose!!

•••
redhippo said:

I read a post from a member here that he had .info orders since last week ans 1dn1 didn't made the order's through... and no email feedback

•••
netPH said:
redhippo said:

I read a post from a member here that he had .info orders since last week ans 1dn1 didn't made the order's through... and no email feedback
i don't trust them

•••
Hi,

If anyone else is looking for those free .info's, mydomain.com still has the special going.
You need a credit card number, but I used them, and have had no problems.

Joel

•••
Just so I understand this.. can you legitimately register more free .info so long as you use a different registrar? Anyone know what the registrar's are for dotster and hostway? Anyone have problems/comments about either one?

•••
dgridley said:
Just so I understand this.. can you legitimately register more free .info so long as you use a different registrar? Anyone know what the registrar's are for dotster and hostway? Anyone have problems/comments about either one?
yes you can. i have heard dotster is good, but has some terms of course

•••
Anyone know the registrar Dotster uses? I have already gotten 25 thru 1and1.. don't want to use the same one. Thanks!

•••
1rrr1 said:
can't see anything about it at hostway...

hostway.com/personal/domain/index.html

•••
dgridley said:
Anyone know the registrar Dotster uses? I have already gotten 25 thru 1and1.. don't want to use the same one. Thanks!

I think dotster is ICANN - accredited registrar. Not a reseller...

•••
I see user interface of mydomain.com and dotster.com are very similar, are they actually one registrar?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back