NameSilo

Free Info Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Where do i get a free .info domain from

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Okay guys, most places have ended this offer.
But, does anyone know one where credit/debit cards are not required, and they're still offering them.

Please reply,

Thanks,
True_Snake

•••
somewhere like hostaway, but i lost the link

•••
True_Snake said:
Okay guys, most places have ended this offer.
But, does anyone know one where credit/debit cards are not required, and they're still offering them.

Please reply,

Thanks,
True_Snake

They're not free, but you can get .infos from godaddy for I think $1.95 and use PayPal.

•••
Actually they are 1 USD and you CAN'T use paypal.

And I doubt they still are free, that whole thing is over a month old. But if you find one I'll be registering thousands.

Namesucure is still free but I can't register there cause they require a cc and my parents won't let me use theirs (Even though it is free)

Last edited:
•••
check domainsite, i think they are 0.99$ and you can use paypal! I'm not so sure, check it out!

•••
Offer Closed

Last edited:
•••
man is it hard to get good .infos nowadays

•••
Well I found them 23 good ones, 1 crappy one, and 1 that is really good. It must have recentally dropped or something like that, I am supprised no one took it before.

•••
they're still free at dotster

but you do have to open an account with a cc and all that

•••
For wich one? For most you only give cc info when you register the domains.

•••
newbe said:
but you do have to open an account with a cc and all that
yeah too bad

•••
1and1.com is still offering free .info's until the end of December.. but you need a CC on file.

•••
dgridley said:
1and1.com is still offering free .info's until the end of December.. but you need a CC on file.
they also only accept US and Canada users

•••
free info

http://cnobin.com do offer free info but it's over now. They had another promo,3 months free hosting....I'll go and check it. :ghost:

•••
futurefly001 said:
http://cnobin.com do offer free info but it's over now. They had another promo,3 months free hosting....I'll go and check it. :ghost:
teir hosting sucks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back