Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Free Forum Hosting?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Petter

This mute print liesVIP Member
Impact
16
Anyone know were i can find free IPB 1.3 hosting? No ads please and please mention space/bandwidth in the post! :)

Thanks on advance! ;)

Petter :wave:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
search google :) or why not host it yourself?
 
0
•••
Ad free forum hosting? I think that's quite hard to find.
 
0
•••
alegend said:
search google :) or why not host it yourself?

Don't have enough bandwidth and i can't find anything a google so that's why i'm asking..
 
0
•••
I can host it for free at the folowing bandwidth/space

100MB Space
3GB Bandwidth.. I am sorry but if you need more you will have to offer me soemthing or pay.

Regards,
 
0
•••
dont know any ad free hosts but if you need an old copy of ipb 1.3final or 2 pf4 pm me since they aren't as easy to find anymore.
 
0
•••
alegend said:
dont know any ad free hosts but if you need an old copy of ipb 1.3final or 2 pf4 pm me since they aren't as easy to find anymore.

PM sendt! :)

I can host it for free at the folowing bandwidth/space

100MB Space
3GB Bandwidth.. I am sorry but if you need more you will have to offer me soemthing or pay.

Regards,

I need quite a bit more bandwidth but thanks anyway :)
 
0
•••
About how much bandwidth do you need?
 
0
•••
Steveh said:
About how much bandwidth do you need?

5GB minimum.. :gl:
 
0
•••
Petter said:
5GB minimum.. :gl:

:lol:

You want 5GB of bandwidth for free, that is one of the funniest things I have read today! I think your gonna have to pay man! As no host who will be around for more than 5 months would ever consider offering you that kinda package for free, they would go under!

You might as well dish out the 4.99 a month!


:wave:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back