Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Free Hosting for Forum?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Petter

This mute print liesVIP Member
Impact
16
Could anyone offer me a free hosting for my forum? I will install Invision Power Board and will need PHP, mySQL support, a little space but don't need more then 50 MB (if you offer over it would be very nice to) and quite alot of bandwidth!

Thanks

Petter
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
google is the key to anything :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Thanks alot! :)
 
0
•••
No problem. Hope you find a host! P.S I would of been able to host you but I only host full websites.
 
0
•••
in that case you can have the main page then you add a link to the forums. so thats counted as a full site? i guess
 
0
•••
I could host your forum if you put ads up.
 
0
•••
if he needs to put up a forum with ads, he could always go to forum providers you noe...
 
0
•••
nexelhost said:
I could host your forum if you put ads up.

What ads? How many bloacks? Can you change the color on them?

hotrod12 said:
No problem. Hope you find a host! P.S I would of been able to host you but I only host full websites.

How much space/bandwidth do you give? I'm thinking on making a full site but don't know if there's much of a point in it .. if you havea good offer, i'll think about it! :)
 
0
•••
PM me for details.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Solved!

Thanks!

Petter
 
0
•••
No problem.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back