Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Do You Like Access To This GetDomainData Daily Free Expired Domain For SEO List?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • YES - Helpful List!

• NO - Not Helpful!

• Rubish List - Useless Thread!

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

oskaaay

Founder, GetDomainData.comEstablished Member
Impact
Hi NPers,

Thanks to those that have been following my expired domains with high Domain Authority/Backlinks for SEO daily.

But there is a change in the way I post here on Namepros (This remain intact on my website which you can check daily for the latest list here Daily Free expired domains for SEO list).
Henceforth this becomes the official GetDomainData Expired Domains For SEO List thread I will be using.
Daily list updated will be added as a reply/comment under this thread

For the sake of those that may be new and due to the fact that previous Day1 to 12 has been deleted. I will take the time to add them up below and then continue to add fresh ones too daily.#

Thus, when you see this pop up daily, it a sign that it has been updated with a fresh list for that day.

Benefits of Expired Domains For SEO List:
1)
Access to 20-50 expired domains for SEO

2) Access expired domains with high Domain Authority (DA4-DA11 free and you can buy from our premium list from DA13 above from $45)

3) Access to 3 SEO info of each expired domain listed free (Domain Authority DA; Page Authority PA, Spam Score SS)

4) Register any of the expired domain for $10 or less with free WHOIS security via our recommended domain hosts or just any other of your choice.

5) You can hand reg any of the expired domains for $10 and sell for the desired price at domain marketplaces of choice for profit (DIsclaimer: Domain investment is as risky as any other investment. So, do your own research and invest only what you can afford to lose)

What are the benefits of Expired Domains For SEO over New Domains?
If you want to know the benefits you access using expired domains over new domains to start your money site, niche site or authority website and beat competitors on Search Ranking Pages (SERP) of Google, Bing, Yandex, Yahoo etc.
Then check out my ongoing live SEO Case Studies: How I ranked 1 Day old Website For Over 25 Keywords on Google Page 1 within 24hours with Expired Domain

Access the Daily Expired Domains For SEO List here on Get Domain Data

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
thanks for your hard work, but is it really necessary to make a new thread every single day? You are flooding the entire sub forum!
Thanks for your comment but kindly check it. I only post daily under this single thread as a reply, so how does that floods the forum?

•••
flooding-forum-moron.jpg

The poll in this thread would probably be less harsh if you consolidated into one thread. Cant believe I need to explain this to an adult. I think?

Last edited:
•••
Show attachment 139794
The poll in this thread would probably be less harsh if you consolidated into one thread. Cant believe I need to explain this to an adult. I think?
I understand what you saying, those in the screenshot posted I did from Day 1 to 13 and since then have consolidated everything to this single thread....if you checked this thread it now contains from Day 1 to the last DAy23rd daily post done.
And I only update it and stopped posting each day's update as a separate thread for over 10days now.

For those vote, don't forget am the one that set those option which means am ready to take both the good, the bad and the urgly feedbacks thrown at my work here.
One thing for sure, those dropping negative votes hardly have any single platform they are building to contribute to the domaining world than buy and sell for personal profit. Those who know the efforts it takes to produce this kind of contents daily do appreciate it even if they couldn't find a single domain to pick yet from my daily list.

Thus, I appreciate them all.

Last edited:
•••
FREE Expired Domains For SEO Daily List 24rd Dec 2019

Its day 24 of starting this daily post series on deleted expired domains with high domain authority and backlinks for SEO which you can register for less than $9 via recommended domain hosts (or any other of choice).

Today I added a gem expired domain for SEO with DA17 as a bonus on No22 in the list. Grab and register it for less than $10 via the acquire tab before others do.

Remember you can also make money registering any or some of the expired domains and flip for a profit on domain marketplaces.

Free Expired Domains List For SEO 24th December 2019

•••
You would create interest if you posted a few each day.

•••
•••
You would create interest if you posted a few each day.
Thanks for the feedback but retyping the list which is already free to access just by click the link is an extra task on me that does not worth it. I share this info across other platforms too, can't just give such time to create it here again.

If I only post directly on NP, then that's a different thing.

For example, by watching the video alone, you instantly have access to 10 out of the 25 expired domains with DA for SEO daily without clicking off NP.

•••
FREE Expired Domains For SEO Daily List 25th Dec 2019

Its day 25 of starting this daily post series on deleted expired domains with high domain authority and backlinks for SEO which you can register for less than $9 via recommended domain hosts (or any other of choice).

Today I added a gem expired domain for SEO with DA17 as a bonus on No22 in the list. Grab and register it for less than $10 via the acquire tab before others do.

Remember you can also make money registering any or some of the expired domains and flip for a profit on domain marketplaces.

Free Expired Domains List For SEO 25th December 2019

•••
•••
FREE Expired Domains For SEO Daily List 26th Dec 2019

Its day 26 of starting this daily post series on deleted expired domains with high domain authority and backlinks for SEO which you can register for less than $9 via recommended domain hosts (or any other of choice).

Free Expired Domains List For SEO 26th December 2019

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back