Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Free Download Scripts?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Jeffler

Established Member
Impact
7
Where can I get a script to make a downlaod portal? As in, like, a download site kind of thing. Hopefully free.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
•••
1
•••
Thanks, but they don't seem to help at all. Repped.
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
Well friend I know what you are looking for. I have also looked for it everywhere and it is not available for free.

Here it is what I have got http://www.hotappz.com
 
0
•••
Nick - bingo! What's it callled?
 
0
•••
Man it is not available in market so I don't know its name.

I had to custom code it. :(
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back