Free domain from Register.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

AHA7

VIP Member
Impact
81
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would be somewhat reluctant to go with them, Go look at their pricing. For a 1 year renewal you are $35.00.
 
0
•••
peter@flexiwebhost said:
I would be somewhat reluctant to go with them, Go look at their pricing. For a 1 year renewal you are $35.00.

Who mentioned anything about renewing?
It's good for testing purposes. :lol:
 
0
•••
I have an old note that says Register.com has $200 transfer fee.

Do not know if this is true now, but I would be careful.
 
0
•••
AHA7 said:
Who mentioned anything about renewing?
It's good for testing purposes. :lol:

And what are you going to do if you want the domain and they will not allow a transfer? Will it be worth $35 to renew?
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back