Free .com domain -- EU residents only

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

World of Domains

Established Member
Impact
.com domain for €0

1 per customer at Nominalia.com

Unfortunately this offer is only valid for residents of the European Union.

Various other tlds are free or discounted in the current promotion.

From the "small print" it would appear that all promotions only apply to EU residents. (Those without addresses in the EU might want to double-check that this is, in fact, the case. It is just my understanding of the small print.)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Amen.fr is offering the exact same thing. I just grabbed a dot com for 0 EUR (I live in Europe BTW).

I think Nominalia.com, Amen.fr, and Register.it are the same company (in different languages) because they use the exact same interface and offer very similar promos at similar times.

•••
Just regged .info at Nominalia.com for 1 Euro.
It also gives another one for 1. Maybe even more, not tried yet.

•••
Amen.fr is offering the exact same thing. I just grabbed a dot com for 0 EUR (I live in Europe BTW).

I think Nominalia.com, Amen.fr, and Register.it are the same company (in different languages) because they use the exact same interface and offer very similar promos at similar times.
Be ready to pay $43.33 for renewal... You can't transfer without renewing it once for that price :) Check their promotional condition

•••
Be ready to pay $43.33 for renewal... You can't transfer without renewing it once for that price :) Check their promotional condition
Not true. Last year I managed to transfer (to Namecheap) several “free“ dot coms without having to renew them once. I paid around 6$ (with promo code) for those transfers.

Also, renewals are around $30, not $43.

Last edited:
•••
I transferred out many domains from Nominalia.com, which were regged for free or for 1 euro. No problems.

Last edited:
•••
Just regged .com for 0€. Gives only 1.
Still .info for 1€. Gives multiple.
And .org for 7€. One of the best offers for today after Cosmotown.

Rate 1€=1.02$

•••
domain is free but renewal cost is panic

•••
•••
•••
I think if you renew at least 2 domains it's about 13 euros each. Must be at least 2. That's their offer.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back